Incident/ Valentine Surprise

A Boy and A Girl

Note: Some Khunna moments right here, the first half.

1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Yuri came home about 10 minutes later. She slammed her car, stomping inside her house. She put in the key, opened it, and walked angrily toward her room. Yuri threw her purse down on her bed, and mumbling.

 

Yuri: "Aishhh! That Taecyeon, you promised me!"

Over on Taecyeon's car, he tried to call Yuri.

*ring ring*

Yuri: "Chinja, now, you're calling me? I won't pick it up!"

Taecyeon: "Yuri-ah, please pick it up! You can't be that mad!"

'Please call later, the number you're trying to contact is current unavailable' the phone answered.

Taecyeon: "She is really mad, The how am I suppose to calm her down with my trick how?" 

Yuri looked over to her phone again, and noticed that Taecyeon wasn't calling her anymore. He was like suppose to be calling her for more than a million times!

Yuri: "He wouldn't call me anymore?" making an expression.

While Yuri was still being mad at Taecyeon, SNSD and 2PM were enjoying their times at the dance.

YoonA: "Woah! This dance is fantastic! Huh, Khun?"

Nichkhun: "Uh huh" as he said with a druken voice.

Taeyeon: "Is Nichkhun drunk Yoong?"

Fany: "What did you do?"

YoonA: "What the heck, I didn't do anything, he just drink all those drinks himself"

- "I was just looking!"

Seohyun: "Unnie, you're suppose to stop him from drinking!"

YoonA: "Well, how am I suppose to know! I never been with a guy before, you know!"

Hyoyeon: "You're not a kid anyone Yoong, you don't even know what to do with a guy?"

YoonA: "Well-- ugh, just take him home!"

After YoonA finished her word, Nichkhun suddenly leaned on her shoulder, making her nervous.

Siwon: "You seem nervous around him, what's wrong?"

Sooyoung: "I think she's afraid when she's with a boy."

Sunny: "Especially, on a date like this, huh Yoong?" with a seducing smile.

YoonA: "Aish Sunny, it's not like that!"

- "Never mind, I just take him home, happy?"

Taeyeon: "You, taking him home? Alone? Do you even know his home address?"

YoonA: "Uh- no"

Sung Min: "I'll take him home, and Siwon, do you want to come along too?"

Siwon: "No thank you!"

YoonA: "Okay, thanks Sung Min-ssi, I'll take Khun outside, while you are getting ready to say your goodbye or whatever in here, okay?"

Sung Min: "Sure, go ahead outside"

YoonA took Nichkhun outside slowly, but suddenly, Nickhun just hugged her. 

Nichkhun: "Ah, it's so fun YoonA-ah!" mumbling.

YoonA: "Uh uh, ya, it's f--uu---n" nervously

Nichkhun: "I'm not drunk okay, so don't take me home, not yet Yoong"

YoonA: "You're drunk Khun, now, let's go."

- "Why is he hugging me like this?" whispering again.

Her heart then beat faster, as she noticed. She tried to calm down, but what's wrong with her, she had a very strange feeling, that she never had before. Then she just became confused. 

Nichkhun: "Y---yy-yy-y..." and before YoonA knew it, Nichkhun's lips touched her. 

She was too surprise, and shoved him off. Nichkhun was still mumbling to himself, but YoonA didn't hear it, because she was too shocked.

Nichkhun: "Y--yy-yy-uri ah! My heart is still yours, for--eee-vver"

YoonA: "What is he saying?"

- "And what just happened? Aishhh, Yuri ah, help me with this"

Then Sung Min appeared.

Sung Min: "Heyy, sorry I'm late, I was busy saying goodbye to them in there" pointing to the dance.

YoonA: "Ittt okkayy. Leet's--go" shaking.

Sung Min lifted Nichkhun up, and threw him to the car.

Sung Min: "This guy... Bye Yoong"

YoonA: "Uh, bye guys!"

She walked inside when she saw no lights appear.

YoonA: "Should I tell the girls about this?"

- "No no no, I shouldn't, they might say something about it, and I'm tired of it. Just keep it a secret YoonA ah"

YURI'S HOUSE...

*ring ring*

Yuri looked at her phone, and it was "Taecyeon oppa"

Yuri: "Hello?"

Taecyeon: "Yul, you finally picked up!"

Yuri: "Aren't ya busy with your Love Arrangement?"

Taecyeon: "But before I talked about that, look out the window please!"

Yuri: "No, I'm sleeping"

Taecyeon: "No no no, please once?"

Yuri: "I'm sleeping, enjoy your new love, bye" and hung up.

But Yuri just couldn't hold in her curiosity, and just took a peek outside her window.

Yuri: "Woooaaahhhhh!!"

Taecyeon: "Happy Valentine day Yuri" making a heart shape with his hands.

Yuri: "You did this?"

She was looking at a Heart Shape candles arrangement, and Taecyeon was standing in the middle of it! She ran down stairs, and opened the door.

Yuri: "Oppa!!"

And she hugged Taecyeon tight

Yuri: "You did this?"

Taecyeon: "Do you like it?"

Yuri: "Uh huh!"

Taecyeon: "Sorry about what I said. I was just making up an excuse so I can get you to go home, so I can prepare this!"

Yuri: "It's okay, I love it!!"

Taecyeon: "And this is what our Valentine's date that I was talking about, a small surprise for you!"

- "You're always in my heart Yuri ah!"

Yuri: "Oh, and I think this is time to tell my parents about our relationship. It been going on for almost 3 months, should we now?"

Taecyeon: "Why not?"

Then Yuri led Taecyeon inside.

Yuri: "Omma, Appa, I need to talk!"

Then Yuri's mom, walked down from the stairs, while her dad opened the door from his office.

Mrs. Kwon: "Isn't this guy, the one who visited you when you're sick?"

Mr. Kwon: "What do you wanna talk about dear?"

Taecyeon: "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kwon! I'm Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon, and I'm Yuri's boyfriend"

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon: "Boyfriend?" in shock.

Mr. Kwon: "I never heard you had one"

Yuri: "That's what I want to talk about, I wanna introduce him to you"

Mrs. Kwon: "Oh, then please sit down"

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Please forgive any grammar mistakes, and any typing errors.