It's Party Time!

A Boy and A Girl

All the girls giggled and then it turned into a big laugher!

Taeyeon: "All right girls. Settle down, settle down"

Yuri: "So we're going together eh?"

All: "Of course, we're!"

Then another laughter came out.

Taeyeon: "Okay, enough, calm down. Enough with that laughing" making her face serious but she didn't really mean it.

YoonA: "So when are we going to shop?"

Seohyun: "Fashion King, the store next to Yul's unnie house?" (hehe, I'm aking up the store's name the same as Yuri's upcoming 2012 drama)

Sooyoung: "What about Speedy Lady?" (another drama's name for Soo's drama)

Jessica: "No, no, no, try Wild Design! I just love that shop!" (another one, I just couldn't think of any other names, hehee)

Fany: "My fav is Fashion Fame" 

Hyoyeon and Sunny: "We love Ellie Girls though"

YoonYul: "Oh my gosh, how can we choose now Tae?"

Taeyeon: "Let's put all the in box then pick, but after school, meet at my house, we'll discuss about that!"

- "Right now, just eat your food. And Soo, how come you been so quiet about your lunch today, it isn't like you, you always want food and just put them all in your mouth at once!"

Sooyoung: "Oopsy, I forgot about that, because we're talking about fashion, so ya, hehehehe...?"

All: "Oh Sooyoung"

They all laugh and put their put face down to their food and finished them.

AFTER SCHOOL...

At Taeyeon's house, SNSD all meet up and they finally picked "Elle Girls" as their shop and went shopping. It took them like more than 3 hours to shop, because they're some kind of shop-holic when it comes to clothing and stuff, because they're a designing group you know!

FRIDAY'S EVENING...

The weeks just passed by so quickly that it is now, party time! SNSD all dressed their best and Yuri and Sooyoung are standing in the front of the school waiting for the rest. After about 10 minutes or so, all had arrived and they got inside!

The party was all crowded and full of twinkling lights! Making SNSD even more excited. Then when it's almost time to start, the students just suddenly frozed and clear out a medium size path for someone. 

Yuri and Taeyeon thought it was the principal coming, but it isn't. It was a group of boys, they got 7 dude walking in and girls just couldn't keep their eyes off them! Except for the SNSD, they weren't really interest, and all Sooyoung was interest in is the food table, she just look over there all the time, making Jessica and Tifanny tired of keeping her away, afraid that if they let her go, then she would go and destroy that whole table of food.

Suddenly, Yuri poked YoonA and whispered.

Yuri: "Yoong, you see that guy, the third guy counting from the left, you see that dude?"

YoonA: "So? You like him?"

Yuri: "Nah, but I think he's the one that bumped into me and when I dropped my cellphone!!!"

YoonA: "Eh? Really? Are you sure?"

Yuri: "I think, I guess, uhm... not sure, but it kinda--"

YoonA: "Aish Yul, I think you're imagining thing!"

Yuri: "Oh, I guess I'm"

Then they ignore that dude, but Yuri still just couldn't stop thinking about it. It must be him, but in other thought, it just couldn't be! 

Then after that, it was eating time, and hanging around time, Sooyoung was the most excited, because she got to eat!! Fany and Sica also relieved too because holding the tall kid was too difficult for them!

Taeyeon: "Oh, for you too it's difficult, then try imagine me and Sunny try to keep her down! We both would be on the ground" she joked.

More than 2 hours later, the dance floor started, and SNSD just want to try dancing, so they did get on that dance floor. They danced great and students just screaming wildly along.

Taecyeon, then notice the girl, which is Yuri on that floor, and he think that she's the girl that lost the iphone4 he found on the floor and she's the one he bumped into. He tried to take a closer look, and ta dah. 

Taecyeon: "Hehehe, guess who's here, how lucky we're here!" he whispered to himself

Nichkhun then came along and said...

Nichkhun: "Wuss sup dude, you liked her?"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Boring right? Well, because it hasn't reach the point yet, sorry. 

Leave a comment if you like, thanks for dropping by