Strangers?

A Boy and A Girl

Taecyeon hurriedly ran to his closet and found a random outfit to wear fast. He looked at the clock, it was already 2:15 and he remembered that someone said Yuri would be here in the afternoon. He finally ready and picked up a pair of shoes and wore on. He grabbed the key and plucked into the car. While Taecyeon was still on his way, Nichkhun and 2PM were almost there to the airport, but SNSD were already arrived at  Gimpo Airport and already waiting for Yuri to get off the plane.

A little while later, YoonA checked her watch, it was 2:30, but how come Yuri wasn't there yet? And Yunho only mentioned in the afternoon, she didn't know what was the exact time. YoonA hoped that she and the rest weren't late. YoonA turned over to Sica, who was climbing on the row of chairs and tip toeing, looking for Yuri deep inside. 

YoonA: "Sica Sica!!" pulling on Sica's jeans.

Sica: "Hey hey, don't pull my pants girl, what is it?" Sica giggled.

YoonA: "Fine sorry, but do you see anything?" YoonA was wondering.

Sica: "Not yet Yoong!" Sica replied then waved at SooYoung.

- "Soo, help me and climb here, you're the tallest, so help me look for Yuri" asking for help because she thought he wasn't tall enough.

SooYoung: "Soo to the recue" as she was climbing up. As soon as SooYoung was up there, she started to jumped up and down, almost push Sica down.

YoonA: "Soo, you saw something? Is it Yuri and her parents?" pulling on SooYoung's jeans again, like what she did to Sica.

SooYoung: "Don't pull my pants too Yoong! And I see them!" smiling and pouting at the same time.

YoonA: "My bad, let's go guys" and she left running to the entrance of the way where people got dropped off from the plane.

SNSD looked all around, but they didn't quite see Yuri yet. They thought SooYoung was wrong, but no way, they finally spotted Yuri coming out, pulling her suitcase.

SeoHyun: "I see unnie, and I'm nervous, will Yuri unnie remember us?" panicking.

Sunny: "Hope so SeoHyun ah" laughing at her.

Taeyeon: "Just see, I guess Yuri can't forget us, because we been together since we were children. We had so much memories together you know. She just can't forget us that fast like that" trying to calm down the rest.

Finally, Yuri and her parents appeared from the inside. Yuri had changed so much, he was much skinnier from what they remembered. They almost couldn't remember who she was for a second. 

Then when Yuri saw SNSD, she suddenly ran toward them like she was like a kid, seeing candies ahead.

Yuri: "Ah guys!! I'm back!!!!" yelling and smiling while she was running as fast as she could.

YoonA: "She remembers us guys! She remembered, yay!!!" while she was smiling at SNSD, because Yuri was running toward them.

Hyoyeon: "I'm glad! Thanks GOD!!" jumping up and down.

Yuri gave SNSD a hug, and they ended up giving a biggest group hug ever. Everyone around was looking at them, but they seem happy for them. While Yuri's parents were standing in surprise.

Mrs. Kwon: "You called the girls dear?" asking her husband because she never called SNSD to come.

Mr. Kwon: "Not me, I guess it was..."

Both: "YUNHO!!" they said at once and laughing at each other in the end. They seem younger and brighter when they laughed, and this was the first time since they laughed this much like this. Then Mrs. Kwon stopped laughing and said.

Mrs. Kwon: "And look Yuri's appa, our daughter remember their childhood friends, the girls" happy for the result.

Mr. Kwon: "I'm happy that Yuri didn't forget who her real friends are"

Back to where Yuri and the rest were, they were still laughing and smile, doing randomly things. And Yuri's parents walked toward the group with their stuffs pulling with them.

Mrs. Kwon: "I'm glad to see you haven't forget your friends Yuri ah, your bestfriends" she said.

Yuri: "I don't know umma, but I just can recognize them. I don't know why umma" Yuri answered.

Mr. Kwon: "Because your memories aren't completely erased Yul, just half. So I guess SNSD is the half that you remembered!" he explained.

YoonA: "Woah, you're so skinny now Yuri"

Yuri: "Hahaha, you too Yoong"

Just then, from somewhere in the airport entrance, Yuri heard many voices of guys. She looked, but she didn't quite know who they were. SNSD waved and signal them to come next to them and say hi to Yuri. Then the guys ran toward Yuri. 

Yuri looked confused. She thought the guys were SNSD's friends, just come here to greet her or something so she introduced herself.

Yuri: "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yuri" bowing at the guys, who were 2PM, and she was smiling.

SNSD, 2PM and Yuri's parents were all shocked by Yuri. Was that mean that 2PM were Yuri half forgotten memories?

YoonA stepped next to Yuri and whispered to her, while 2PM were froze.

YoonA: "Yuri ah, don't you remember, they are 2PM, the one who your Taecyeon belong to?!" whispering quietly.

Yuri: "2PM? My Taecyeon?" she asked innocently.

YoonA: "Yes, 2PM, and your Taecyeon, your boyfriend" YoonA answered.

Yuri: "Are you kidding me, I never got a boyfriend Yoong" Yuri surprised.

YoonA: "Let see" and turrned herself and Yuri back to where 2PM and rest were standing. YoonA looked all over for Taecyeon but he was no where insight. Then she opened and spoke, with no voice bouncing out at all.

- "Where's Taecyeon?" shaping strangely to her words at the guys.

Jaybeom and guys signal their head at Nichkhun. And YoonA repeated what she just said voicelessly to Nichkhun. Nichkhun shook his head without knowing anything. He did called Taecyeon, but he didn't care about that yet, now, his mind was on Yuri.

So he walked slowly toward Yuri.

Nichkhun: "Yuri ah. Don't you remember me? I'm Nichkhun?" and he smiled cutely at Yuri. Yuri shook her head at Nichkhun but she did think on her mind that Nichkhun was so adorable.

2PM: "We're 2PM Yul, don't you remember, anything at all?" they said.

Yuri: "Sorry?!" she replied. Then from the entrance again, Yuri spotted soneone running in toward her. It was Taecyeon, who was hurrying, and wanting to meet Yuri again. When he got there, he grabbed Yuri's hands and hugged her tightly while he was breathing from tiredness. Yuri was shocked by what Taecyeon did, and she didn't remember who he was, and why was he hugging her! So she struggled to get out from being tangled by Taecyeon.

She struggled to get out so much, that Taecyeon was all feeling strange. Was she mad at him or something? Just as when Taecyeon let Yuri go, Yuri stepped behind Nichkhun and was touching her wrist. She was hurted by Taecyeon's action, he was pulling her wrist too hard.

Yuri: "Ouch Yoong, who is he?" pouting at YoonA.

YoonA: "Yuri ah!' shaking Yuri with her two hands.

- "Don't you remember him Yuri ah? He's Taecyeon!" explaining to Yuri again. How could she forget about that?

Jaybeom: "Did Yuri just said who is Taecyeon?" he looked.

Junho and Junsu: "I know right. What is wrong?" they both said.

Chansung: "I think she didn't remember us, but she remember SNSD?" asking SNSD, and the girls nodded at them.

Taecyeon was the only one stood there in amazement. He didn't know what was wrong with Yuri. He thought Yuri was cured from cancer? Now, what was wrong with her?

Taecyeon: "What is happening?" he asked unexpectedly.

Hyoyeon and Sunny: "We knew that you would be surprised by this Taec, to bad!" looking over to Taecyeon.

Taeyeon: "I was about to tell you, but you said you had enough, so I never had a chance to tell you."

- "Well, even though Yuri was cured, somehow, she lost half of her memories. And based on her reaction earlier, I guess you're on the half that she had already forgot about." Taeyeon, the kid leader told Taecyeon the truth.

Taecyeon: "But she remembered you?" he asked.

YoonA: "What do you think? We are her childhood friends!" 

Taecyeon: "But it can't be! How can she forget about me? Yuri-ah" and stepped over to Yuri.

Fany: "You scared her Taec" as they were watching Yuri stepping backward and away from Taecyeon. 

Yuri: "Is he that scary all the time?" Yuri asked YoonA privately.

YoonA: "No Yuri. Don't you remember? You love him!" trying to tell Yuri the truth.

Yuri: "I don't care about the past, but it is no more now!!" she yelled out in front of everyone. In front of her was Nichkhun, who was trying to calm Yuri down. 

Taecyeon: "But Yuri ah?!!" then Mr. Kwon interrupted Taecyeon.

Mr. Kwon: "Taecyeon, let Yuri have some time to think about it and so she can gain her memories back. Max said that her memories will regain later in the future, so please don't stress out and scare her. The more you scare her, the more she will hate you, and more harder for you to get close to her and it will be impossible for you to come back in her mind because will she always be hiding an avoiding you!" he reasoned.

Then Taecyeon looked over at the rest, everyone nodded, agreeing to what Mr. Kwon just said. Taecyeon had no other choice but to do as he told. He looked very sad. Everyone lied to him about Yuri at first, then now Yuri didn't even recognize who he was. Could he really take it?

Unexpectedly, Yuri poke her head out and walked over and in front of Taecyeon. 

Yuri: "I'm sorry I can't remember you, but maybe I will someday. For now, friends?" giving out her hand.

Taecyeon smiled, and was happy a little to see that Yuri was nice to him. He gave out his hands and thought to himself.

Taecyeon: "Even though right now, you might not remember you, but I'll help you remember of me again Yuri ah"

ON THEIR WAY HOME...

YoonA really wanted to go home together with Yuri on their car. So YoonA and Yuri rode together, with Yuri's parents while the rest were seperated. However, Yuri picked out a special guest to go along with her in the car, which was Nichkhun. Yuri told YoonA that she had a very good impression of Nichkhun at first sight, which definitely made YoonA felt a bit awkward. What will happen between Nichkhun and Yuri? YoonA thought.

Nichkhun on the other side was all happy and excited. He never know that Yuri would be liking him more than her love Taecyeon. He couldn't even believe that Yuri couldn't remember the one who she used to love Taecyeon. This was something that he never thought would happen in reality. Did the world let him have another chance with Yuri?

Nichkhun: "You forget who Taecyeon completely Yuri?" he asked.

Yuri: "I guess" but the voice sounded confused. 

YoonA: "I wondered how long will it have to be for you to remember the past Yuri ah" YoonA added.

Yuri: "Huhm... I wonder... maybe not too late eh?" and smiled.

Yuri acted so innocent and more like a child since she returned, unlike old herself at all, when she used to be very caring deep inside, and didn't like to act like a kid at her age. She had changed so much. 

AT HOME...

Nichkhun spent quite some time in Yuri's house, helping her unpack all the stuffs with YoonA. They had fun time together when they were cleaning the backyard and watering their plants. Nichkhun actually wet Yuri and YoonA with the water hose and Yuri had to go changed and lend YoonA her clothes too.

They were enjoying the moments and when YoonA was changing inside with Yuri's clothes, Nichkhun and Yuri was privately talking together.

Nichkhun: "Did I over do it Yul? Wetting you and Yoong?" he smiled

Yuri: "Nope. It was pretty fun Khun" and gigled.

Nichkhun looked at Yuri and her smile. The world really was giving him a chance for Yuri, so he should be appreciated and valued this opportunity, not like the first time and never confessed to Yuri. 

Then YoonA finally walked down from a new outfit. Her hair was all wet, just like Yuri.

Nichkhun: "Woah, you guys are really looking like twins!" he praised the two.

Yuri and YoonA: "We are born to be!" and laughed out loud.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Khunri's moments are slowly approaching for all Khunri shippers.

Taecyul's moments is back too, but not so much yet. And for Khunna's fans, like, or hate?