Recovering is Starting

A Boy and A Girl

The evening had visited Seoul again, and Nichkhun left Yuri's house. That night, Yuri invited YoonA to have a sleep over with her so she could talk and share her feeling with YoonA, the one who she felt close and safe to. After finishing their dinner, Yuri and YoonA were excused to go up to the room. 

Yuri walked to the main closet of her house next to her parents' bedroom and found some neat stuff for the sleep over. She also brought in a nice blanket too. YoonA, who was inside, preparing the room for some space. 

YoonA: "I'm done!" she yelled.

Yuri: "Coming coming" holding the set of blanket for YoonA. Then she threw down the blanket on her bed.

- "There you go, that's yours tonight" smiling at YoonA brightly.

YoonA: "Hahaha, thank you Yul. Let's set down here and talk Yul, I wanna hear all your stories!" and patting on the seat next to her. Yuri came and sat down slowly.

Yuri: "Don't you remember my memories are not completely return yet?" making a strange face at YoonA.

YoonA: "Oh yah huh? Well, just tell me what you remember then!" realizing her mistake.

Yuri: "I warn you first, I might not remember every SINGLE details, alright?" and began what ever she recalled in her mind right there. They both spent about hours talking, but most of them were about random things and random feelings they got, while only a few minutes were about what Yuri did remember.

Just then, as Yuri fnished her story, she grabbed YoonA's shoulder immediately and asked something, while YoonA was still laughing. 

Yuri: "Hey Yoong, do you think Nichkhun is cute and handsome?" Yuri spoke, while YoonA's expression changed into shock. Did Yuri said Nichkhun was cute? YoonA tried her best to come back to normal, since she didn't want to spoil out her feeling.

YoonA: "Cute? Handsome? Eh, you like Nichkhun don't you?" she asked seriously.

Yuri didn't answered YoonA but she just looked a bit of agreeing of what YoonA just asked.

YoonA: "Yul, you can't be! Taecyeon will be heartbroken Yul. You two were suppose to be together, you and Taec, not Nichkhun. Try to remember and get your feeling back to normal Yuri ah!" she shouted at Yuri. Yuri turned pale from what YoonA said. 

Yuri: "Are you being too emotional Yoong? I didn't said I like Nichkhun, just ask if you think he's cute and handsome. But I can't recover my memories yet Yoong, and I can't even control my feeling too. What do you want me to do YoonA ah!" Yuri hollered back at YoonA.

YoonA: "But I ask you one more time, do you thinking, that you Like Like Nichkhun already?" she repeated.

Yuri: "I said I don't know Yuri. But I can tell you one thing, that I have no feeling toward Taecyeon right now. I can't even remember who he is. Even though you told me that he is the one I used to love, but I don't get why I heart is empty toward him. I felt like he is a stranger to me. But on the opposite, Nichkhun felt very friendly and warm to me." 

YoonA: "I know what you meant by that, but you can't let Taecyeon down like that. The doctor even said that you will have your memories back too, so what are yo going to do if your memories return? And from what you said, I kind of feel that you like Nichkhun already" YoonA replied.

In the inside of YoonA, she just couldn't believe that Yuri like Nichkhun. Did that mean that the world gave Nichkhun another chance? But Nichkhun would do that, YoonA thought, because Taecyeon was Nichkhun's best friend, like her and Yuri. Nichkhun didn't want to steal Taecyeon's love away like that. But if Nichkhun would, because he had already missed out his first chance?

Yuri: "The doctor never mentioned when Yoong. What if it will be 1 year later, 3 years, 5 years, or even 10 years. Or even MY WHOLE LIFE Yoong!!" 

YoonA: "You just need to believe and try to bring your past back to you Yul. What if when you found out that you had recall everything, and when you're with Nichkhun. Then your memories would bring back the past of you and Taecyeon. What would you do after that? Say goodbye to Khun? And return to Taecyeon or something?" she argued back.

Yuri: "Even if I like Nichkhun, and later, when I remember everything again, especially Taecyeon, I'm not sure if I figured out who's my feeling belong to anyway YoonA. My feeling might changed YoonA. And I told you that I didn't know whether I like Khun or not. And even if I do, then how about Nichkhun, it's not that easy!"

YoonA heard what Yuri was saying, and she really wanted to yelled out that Nichkhun like Yuri too, but she promised to keep it as a secret. And Nichkhun might know how to figured it out. Why did she have to have feeling toward Nichkhun anyway, she thought. Now, everything was all complicated and she didn't want to break their friendship.

YoonA: "Okay okay, fine alright. Let just forget what we were saying before and return to normal friendship. I'm afraid that if we go further, me and you might get angry at each other badly." she said to calm everything down. Then Yuri gave YoonA a hug, to make their friendship became normal again. YoonYul never argued to each other like that, ever, but this was their first time.

AT NIGHT...

It was already 10 pm at night, and YoonA was still up, and couldn't sleep, while Yuri was already falling asleep. So YoonA, who was sleeping next to Yuri on the bed, climbed out and stood up. She went toward and window and looked at it for awhile. 

YoonA: "Man, that moment earlier was intense" she whispered smally, afraid to wake Yuri up. YoonA didn't want anyone to get hurt, include her bestfriend Yuri, or Nichkhun, or Taecyeon. Yuri's return had make everything became heavier on her. YoonA hoped that things would be okay later on in the future. 

Just then, YoonA heard and vibrating sound somewhere in the room. She peeked over at the small counter next to Yuri's bed and saw Yuri's phone was shining out. She stepped slowly at the counter and looked in. It was Nichkhun, based on what the number said. He had send Yuri a text message. YoonA was confused but curious, so she picked up the phone and glanced in to see.

From Nichkhun

Hey Yuri, are you asleep yet? I bet you're not yet, because the time here and there might be different. But if you're already asleep, then good night Yul. I'm just wide awake over here so texted you for no reason. Well, reply if you see this message now, or in the morning. 

Nichkhun is now signing off :)

YoonA: "Woah!" YoonA gasped.

It was Nichkhun, who sent Yuri the message. Now, YoonA had figured out that Nichkhun's feeling toward Yuri was still the same. 

YoonA: "Forget it Yoong, forget it. It's not your business, or put the phone down and sleep well tonight" talking to herself like a ghost. So she put the phone down to its place and set herself on the bed. She tried her best to forget what had just happening so she could rest fast and sleep, but it actually took her longer than she thought before she could soundly asleep.

1:30 IN THE MORNING...

The sun had not raised yet but suddenly, Yuri's family heard a noise, a lous noise, a screaming noice, inside Yuri's room loudly. It was Yuri, who was sweating and she seem like she had a big nightmare. She was mumbling something to herself, but this was loud.

Yuri: "No, no, no, no!" she screamed at first.

- "Ah, the truck, the truck!" another screech coming out.

YoonA who was beside Yuri woke up from the sound. She was nervous of what Yuri was doing, was Yuri okay? Because she didn't look like it. 

YoonA: "Yuri, Yuri ah! Wake up, you're having a nightmare!!!!" YoonA yelled at Yuri, while shooking her body that way and this way.

Yuri: "You, you, you!"

- "The smile" Yuri screamed out again before she finally awoke. She sat up suddenly from her bed and was sweating entirely. She breathed heavily, while her expression was pale in white. Then from the outside, she saw her parents who were rushing inside. They were all worried for Yuri's condition.

YoonA: "Yuri ah, are you okay?" YoonA asked calmly at Yuri.

Mrs. and Mr. Kwon: "Yuri? What was that dear, you were having a nightmare?" they asked worriedly.

Yuri looked dazed and obscured. She was really scared. She couldn't even opened for a moment there.

Yuri: "The one, the one---" she started slowly but very awkwardly.

- "The truck---" and she stopped right there. She didn't say anything further, but  attempted to not panic about it. YoonA was sort of guess what Yuri meant by her simple words.

YoonA: "The truck that hit you?" she remind Yuri solfly, while Yuri gazed at YoonA full of concern. Then she gave a nod, and YoonA understood the reason. Yuri might be starting to recover her memories.

Mr. Kwon: "The truck? Why did you remember and had nightmare about that truck Yuri?" her father asked.

Mrs. Kwon: "Is there something more deep inside that nightmare beside the truck?"

Yuri: "That-- that-- truck hit me. I was hurted, I-- think--- I know-- her." she continued on.

Mrs. and Mr. Kwon: "Who is it?". They were worried.

Yuri: "Minji?" Yuri said in a quite unsure voice, while turning over to YoonA. YoonA didn't say anything until she saw Yuri was calming down a little.

YoonA: "You remembered?" YoonA questioned. She was hoping that Yuri was restoring her memories right now, so everything would be back to where it used to be.

Mr. Kwon: "Who's Minji? Is it someone that we know? Or is that someone that is an enemies of Yuri?" his face was weird. YoonA thought he knew everything, but it turned out to be the contradiction of that. They knew nothing about the accident.

YoonA: "You didn't know who Minji is? I thought Yunho told you, when he called me the day Yuri was about to return. I told him what happened and the real hidden reason behind Yuri's accident. Yunho didn't really told you guys anything?"

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon both shooked their head. They didn't know anything about who Minji was, or the story when she purposely wanted to hurt Yuri. So YoonA took her time and explained what happened. While that, Yuri was all eared and heard why and who injured her. She wasn't mad at all, because she didn't recall who was Minji fully yet, although her parents were pretty upset about.

YoonA: "I think Yuri is remembering her past right now Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. She might recover her everything pretty soon, I guess." looking over at Yuri.

NEXT MORNING...

It was weekend, and Yuri plus YoonA were sleeping in today. Even though Yuri had a nightmare last night, she was still managed to fall asleep again. About 10 am, Yuri's phone rang. Yuri was half asleep searched for her phone with her hands while still laying down on her bed.

Yuri: "Aishhh" hunting down her phone again.

- "Yobosaeyo" while she was yawning out loud.

Sica: "Heyy Yuri! RISE AND SHINE!!!" she yelled across the phone. Yuri was bewilded by the sudden noise.

Yuri: "Ayyayyshh. Thanks to you, I'm already awake Sica ah" and sat up from her bed.

Sica: "We, and I meant by SNSD, invited and plan to go on a fun place today, like an amuzement park Yul. 2PM were invited too, wanna come? Ask Yoong too, and I guess she's sleeping there too?" joking around with Yuri.

YoonA: "No I'm not!!" she laughed at Sica over from her place. She was up already, and because of Yuri and Sica's loud conversation earlier.

Sica: "That alligator. Sooooooooo, wanna come along Yul? We plan this to celebrate the day you return! You must come alright?" she repeated and asked one more time.

Yuri: "Sure Sica ah. When is it?"

Sica: "How about 1 more hours. Just wake up over there and prepare yourself, both of YOU!! We'll be going soon so don't be late. We must spend he whole day there. Remember YoonYul" and gave them a gigle before she hang up the phone. Man, Sica was dorky these day.

YoonYul: "LET'S GO!!! I'll have the restroom here first" racing toward Yuri's private bathroom which is inside her room. As a result, YoonA got there first, and Yuri was left standing and whining outside. 

Yuri: "No fair, it's my bathroom Yoong" she complained to YoonA, who was cracking up inside because of her laughter and Yuri's whining.

YoonA: "Fine fine" and opened the bathroom's door. Yuri looked at the opening door and signed with her face.

- "Don't you wanna go in here with me too? We can brush our teeth together!" YoonA suggested. Yuri smiled at YoonA and jumped inside with her. The twin was inside and preparing themselves for the excited day ahead of them.

1 HOUR LATER...

Yuri and YoonA were both standing outside, in front of Yuri's house waiting for the girls and guys to come. They thought SNSD and 2PM were supposed to be there by 11, and it was already 11:05! YoonA poked her head out on the road to check for signs of anyone arriving yet. She finally saw someone coming their way, but it was an enormous car.

YoonA: "Look Yul, something is big driving toward us" poking and showing Yuri the thing she saw.

Yuri: "Don't you know what it is Yoong, it's a limo, aish!" banging on YoonA's head with her hand. YoonA took another peek out and the limo stopped in front of her and Yuri. YoonA was amazed while Yuri was not so much surprised. YoonA was wondering who was it, and just then, Fany and SeoHyun put their heads out and yelled.

Fany and SeoHyun: "Come on in YoonYul ah! We are waiting in here!"

Before the two could ask anything further, Fany opened the door and pull them both inside the limo.

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter update. I was quite busy and since I need to write an interesting chapter with sensory details, it took me double time! 

P.S Get ready for a little Khunri's romance guys! (Just a little ^^)