Oh My Gosh!

A Boy and A Girl

After a long time thinking together, Taecyeon head popped out with an idea, a great one perhaps. But to not spoil it just yet, Taecyeon cutely put on his frustration and lower his head. Since Taecyeon been looking up at the ceiling from the start so Yuri couldn't help but to ask.

Yuri: "What are you doing? You look like...you're clueless??" she questioned. Taecyeon glanced at her, and smiled.

- "You...did your head, got some problem while thinking too hard?" Yuri made a face at Taecyeon's weird change in expression. Half was confused and half was, very strange.

Taecyeon: "How about...doing a neutral hip hop dance?" forming a smile on his bright face. 

Yuri: "Neutral hip hop? Can hip hop be expressed as neutral, there are extreme. Why not change it into a smooth pop dance?" tapping a finger on the side of her head. Taecyeon was fine in that, since his purpose of doing all this, was not for a grade, but something else. Something that meant more to him. Something like Yuri, from the start.

That evening, Taecyeon and Yuri sat down to brainstorm the steps. Each suggest different opinions, then wrote them on a sheet of paper. It took them quite a while to finished thinking. It was only the first step but it was already like crazy! After that, the two tried watching some MVs from other idols, hoping to learn something from them. 

It worthed their time though, by the time they finished, a whole list of moves was made. A long list. Very long, so long that looking at it, created a headache.

Yuri: "Are you sure that we have to look through this and choose out the best moves?" yawning from those constant hours. Taecyeon figured that Yuri was already tired, so as a part of helping, Taecyeon offered to do all the work. He was home all day today afterall, while Yuri was out at school, so she could of use a little rest tonight.

Taecyeon: "Yes, I'll do it for you. You could go now, and rest..." he stopped as he saw his Yuri was already sleeping on the table, crossing her arms together. Her hairs fell besides her, adding the angelic look, with her cute little tounge sticking out.

Taecyeon really missed those happy time when Yuri and him were having fun together as a couple. How Yuri smiled at him everytime, how he could embrace her anytime he wanted to, how he could hold Yuri's gentle hands, how precious were those time to him now. Breaking his thoughts from the dream, Taecyeon brought a blanket and placed it on Yuri, just for cold protection. Taecyeon gently stepped away and found a nice spot on another corner of his room to go over the list. It was quite a long list.

Taecyeon: "Oh well, the longest might be just only tonight" he sighed before stretching his arms and hold onto the pencil. Crossing out every single unwanted moves and marking special ones, really was a tiresome.

The clock had strike 3 o'clock early in the morning and Taecyeon was still being able to continue his work. By then, Yuri woke up from her sleep and wandered her eyes around. She was in Taecyeon's room. Yuri realized that she been sleeping here, since yesterday's evening. Yuri frustrated herself, for one that she was confused, another was because she didn't want to interrupt Taecyeon. 

Yuri: "I must walk quietly out and into my room" she gallantly said. Yuri looked at the clock, 3 o'clock and 5 minutes, Taecyeon must be working very hard, Yuri thought. Looking back at him, Yuri wondered why did she loved him in the first place, back then.

For now, Taecyeon wasn't any appealing to her, just a normal guy. Maybe saying it in a little nicer way was Taecyeon was a good guy, perfect for some girls. Yuri somehow felt bad for him, because she never seem to be caring about him, back when she first came back from America. Another reason was that he only had the heart for her, while her heart just flew somewhere else.

Taecyeon: "You're awake Yuri?" a voice hit Yuri's ears. It was Taecyeon. He discovered that Yuri was already up from her sleep.

Yuri: "Uhh...yes, I am! How long have I been sleeping? And are you...doing the project?" reaching her eyes over to where Taecyeon was sitting, under a dim light.

Taecyeon: "Huhm, you been sleeping, let's see, since the time when we finished watching all those MVs and you just...fell into a deep sleep. Do you know that you very cute with your tongue sticking out like that?" he teased.

Yuri: "Yah! I know that! Did you spy on me while I sleep??! Oh wow, now I see the real side of you" she fakely laughed while smirking.

Taecyeon: "No actually, I knew that habit of yours since the time we dated each other back then. So there are no needs for me to spy on you like a ert you know! You don't really have to hide it either" he explained.

Yuri: "Do you have to remind me of that?" referring to the old time when they were still together.

Taecyeon assumed that Yuri was feeling uneasy, so he just quit reminding her of those time. He believed that Yuri would recall those memories again, sometime, in the future.

Taecyeon: "Okay, if you don't like it, then I don't have to re-tell you about that. Look, I completed my part, going over the whole list. I chose out some pretty good one, take a peek at it Yuri" proudly present to Yuri his accomplishment. Yuri just smile slightly, after seeing how proudly Taecyeon was acting.

Yuri: "Huhm, not bad. Let's start these tomorrow, right after school. Now, get some rest then, I'll be leaving this place for you, all for yourself and do whatever you wish. At least you can sleep for about 4 more hours before school starts again." stepping little steps toward the door.

Taecyeon smiled, seeing Yuri was being to caring to him like that.

Yuri: "Don't take it wrong, about that I'm being caring. Uhh, just being nice is what you should think, arrasso?" Yuri delivered her final words before exiting. How could she possibly know what he was thinking, Taecyeon thought.

Next morning, Yuri woke up the earliest since she slept a already, then only continued for a few more hours. To solve her curiosity, Yuri carefully opened Taecyeon's door, peeking inside to see what he was doing. Maybe he was still asleep, Yuri thought.

Yuri: "I bet he is the biggest sleepy head around" she smirked in a cute way. 

The door was nearly opened, almost half and there was no Taecyeon to be seen on his bed. Yuri wondered where could he possibly be, perhaps sleeping on the table from last night.

Taecyeon, inside was changing his clothes. His pants were almost ready, while on the top part was still unclothed. He was still trying to zip his zipper on his black jeans when Yuri peeked inside. Taecyeon widen his eyes to see why was his door was opening, slowly. 

Right there, he saw Yuri's head was poking in, when he was still trying to zip his zipper. Due to a sudden surprise, Taecyeon yelled.

Yuri: "Aish, what the heck am I seeing?" covering her eyes with her two hands. Taecyeon was gasping while he finally pulled the zipper up all the way, covering his chest.

Taecyeon: "Ay chinja Yuri ah, what are you doing early in the morning like this, without knocking??" he asked in a still shocking tone. Yuri's heart beat rapidly, after witnessing such a manly scene.

Yuri: "I thought you were sleeping. Why don't you lock your door, when you're...when you're...when you're doing that--" turning her back at Taecyeon, while she was still breathing hard.

Taecyeon tried to grab the shirt on the hanger next to him and put it on as fast as he could. Even a man, could still be surprised, shocked, and confused when something like this happen, in such a sudden moment, especially early the morning.

Taecyeon: "I'm all done, you don't have to hide your face anymore. Was there any other thing you want to tell me, besides checking me out?" he said.

Yuri: "Word it correctly, I wasn't checking you out, I was only checking to see if you're sleeping or not!" she crossed her arm while pouting. Yuri was still wasn't brave enough to turn back.

- "And I don't have any other business in here anyway. Hurry up then come down and go to school" Yuri said, trying to change the weirdness in the air.

Yuri dashed downstairs after that, maybe she was embarrassed. Taecyeon, however, was grinning at Yuri's reaction. It wasn't like he was completely ! 

Yuri: "Yuri ah, Yuri ah, that was so embarrassing!!!" murmuring to herself. Her cheek was all red and Yuri wondered how could she ever faced Taecyeon again. Not ever again after such an incident happen.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating, for like one whole month! I was busy with some tests and of course, watching Fashion King ^^

I hope that you like this chapter, for Taecyul's shippers :D