She's Unconscious

A Boy and A Girl

Not too long later, Taecyeon arrived at the hospital where Yuri was in. He ran in and tried to find YoonA and Nichkhun.

YoonA: "Taecyeon, over here!" YoonA screamed.

Taecyeon: "Where's Yuri, where is she?"

Nichkhun: "She's in the emergency room man." looking down at his feet.

YoonA: "She--" YoonA couldn't say the words.

Taecyeon: "What happened?"

YoonA: "The police called her parents, saying a truck hit her, and... ran away. So her parents called me, and I called Nichkhun and he called you"

- "But, they said, s--hh--e iss,"

- "Badly injured" as she bursted into tears.

Taecyeon fell down to his knees. 

Taecyeon: "Damn that truck!!!!"

Mrs. Kwon: "Calm down Taecyeon, she will okay!"

Mr. Kwon: "We know how you feel, and we are her parents you know" he calmly suggested.

Taecyeon got up to his feet, and went infront of the emergency room's door, worrying. A moment later, the doctor came out.

Taecyeon: "How is Yuri" he commanded.

Doctor: "Who's the patient's family?" 

- "I need a talk"

Mr. Kwon: "We are sir, I'm her dad, and she's her mom"

Taecyeon: "Can you tell me how's she?"

Doctor: "I can only tell you right now, that she is seriously injured."

Taecyeon expressed himself in disappointment.

Doctor: "Please come with me sir and madam, we need a private talk" as he led Yuri's parents into his office.

After they left, the three became even more serious.

Taecyeon: "This can't be! This can't BE!!!" he yelled.

Nichkhun: "Calm down Taec"

YoonA: "We'll see about this when her parents got out"

IN THE OFFICE...

Mrs. Kwon: "So how is my daughter's condition doctor?"

Doctor: "I'm very sorry to tell you this, but your daughter is badly injured! Her left arms nearly broke, while her left foot is badly hurt."

- "But the important part is, her head. It need immediate surgery because from the accident, it creates blood to pressure up there, and bumps appearing"

Mr. Kwon: "But if we let you do it, can you help her?"

Doctor: "Yes, but it might leave problems for the future."

Mrs. Kwon: "But what if we don't?"

Doctor: "Then she'll die madam." 

Mrs. Kwon felt shocked and fainted for a moment there.

Mr. Kwon: "Dear, dear, are you okay?"

Mrs. Kwon: "Our only daughter can't die, she just can't" crying.

Doctor: "The only way for her to survive is to do that surgery sir, so did you made your choice Mr and Mrs. Kwon?"

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon looked at each other. Mr. Kwon nodded at Mrs. Kwon, and she got nothing to choose.

Mr. Kwon: "yes doctor, please help my daughter"

Doctor: "Then please sign this sir, and we'll get right to it!"

As Mr. Kwon signed the paper, outside, Taecyeon been hearing everything. He walked to where YoonA and Nichkhun were.

YoonA: "Where did you go?"

Taecyeon: "They said that Yuri must get a surgery, or else she'll die. How can this accident be so serious?"

YoonA: "Really?"

Nichkhun: "It was all because of the lousy driver from the truck!!" 

Taecyeon: "The driver... I'll find out who, just see!"

NEXT MORNING...

Yuri was now in a private room for recovery. Taecyeon was next to her, while YoonA and Nichkhun were sleeping on the couch. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon had left because they were too tired last night. 

Then a little later, 2PM and SNSD came in rushing. 

SNSD and 2PM: "What happened to Yuri?"

YoonA: "Be quiet guys" as she jumped up from her sleep.

Fany: "Sorry, but how did this happen?"

Nichkhun: "The lousy driver hit and ran" as he was yawning.

Junho: "Chinja thar driver" expressed madly

Hyoyeon: "Shh, Yuri is still laying there!"

Junho: "Sorry"

Then came behind the door of the room were footsteps stomping. A someone, who was a guy, about 25 years old guy stepping in.

SNSD: "Oppa?" surprising as they spotted the guy.

2PM: "Who's that?" in another shocking moment.

YoonA: "Yunho oppa, why are you here? I thought you were in America?"

Yunho: "Where's my little sister?" 

Sica: "She's here"

As Yunho stepped near Yuri, he saw Taecyeon.

Yunho: "You must be Taecyeon?"

Taecyeon: "You must be Yuri's brother?" he looked up.

Yunho: "You're her boyfriend then, and yes!"

- "But why did my sis got here?"

Yunho sat down on the couch, and listened to what YoonA said. 

YoonA: "But now, we got a question for you. I thought you were studying in America, why are you here?"

Yunho: "Appa and umma called me last night, so I took the fastest plane here." he explained.

SNSD showed their "oohh" faces.

Sunny: "Then are you going to stay here for long?"

Yunho: "Uh no, I'll stay here until Yuri gets better, or at least wake up!"

All those times, 2PM just stood there, confusing, wanting to know what were these girls and Yunho was talking about.

Jaybeom: "But please, can you guys explain to us, who's him now?"

Taeyeon: "He's Yuri brother!" 

Junsu: "Oooh, okay"

Sooyoung looked at the clocked on the wall and yelled.

SooYoung: "Uh oh guys. It's time for school. We're lucky that school start late today for some reasons, are else."

SeoHyun: "It's 1:00 already unnie?"

SooYoung: "Look!" showing her the time.

Taeyeon: "Then we better get going"

As 2PM and SNSD were leaving, Yunho asked.

Yunho: "Aren't you leaving too Taecyeon?"

Taecyeon: "No, I'll stay here with Yuri"

Yunho: "Okay" 

Yunho didn't want to asked anything further and just became silent. He put his airport papers on the table between them, and Taecyeon took a peek. He saw that Yunho's last name wasn't Kwon, but Jung, so he couldn't help but asked.

Taecyeon: "Yunho, I don't know if this is really a good question to ask you, but why is your last name Jung?"

Yunho: "Oh? How did you know?"

Taecyeon pointed to the papers on the table.

Yunho: "Oh! So okay, well, I'll consider you as our family member and just tell you."

Taecyeon looked over to Yunho, showing that he was ready to hear the story.

Yunho: "To tell you the truth, I was adopted!"

Taecyeon: "Really? Sorry sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off"

Yunho: "That's okay. So yea, I was adopted by the Kwon family"

*FLASHING BACK*

When Yunho was 6, he asked his parents.

Yunho: "Umma, how come my last name is Jung, unlike yours as Kwon, and our little 3 years old sister Yuri?"

Mrs. Kwon looked over to Mr. Kwon.

Mr. Kwon: "I think we better tell him now dear."

Mrs. Kwon: "Okay so Yunho ah, we didn't mean to make you sad but you're not really born by me. You were adopted."

Yunho: "But why?"

Mrs. Kwon: "Well, when I got a first child, which is a boy. I was really happy about him, but he died because the illness that was in him, so that made us very sad!"

Mr. Kwon: "Your umma was so sad about it, I decided to find her a son, to replace the missing in the family"

Yunho: "So you find me?"

Mrs. Kwon: "Yes dear, we found you."

- "You were like a little baby, a few months old"

Mr. Kwon: "When we finally decide to adopt you, the woman in there said that your real last name is Jung"

- "We didn't really care much about that when we were there, until"

Mrs. Kwon: "Until we gave you a name. We thought naming you as our same last name Kwon would be hiding your real self, your real roots"

Mr. Kwon: "So we take your real last name, which is Jung, so we can tell you about your past when you are grown. Which is right now!"

Yunho: "My real last name is Jung?"

Mrs. Kwon: "Yes dear" patting him on his head gently.

Mr. Kwon: "Are you sad or mad at us for doing so?"

Yunho: "No umma, I love you guys! You adopted me and help me have a family. And appa, you're a very good appa too!" 

Yunho hugged his umma and the whole family smiled.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yunho: "Do you get it now Taec?"

Taecyeon: "Uh yes! Very touchy!"

Yunho: "I never tell anyone about this. Only Yuri and my family knew about it. Until one time, when our parents told Yuri about it, she went and gossip to her friends, which are SNSD, and they been shutting their mouths about it ever since. But I hope you won't be spoiling my secret. Aren't ya?" he smiled.

Taecyeon: "No no no" denying.

- "I'll definitely keep your secret!"

*ring ring*

Taecyeon picked up the call.

Taecyeon: "Hello?"

Mrs. Ok: "Oh my dear! Where have you been, we been looking for you! Why don't you come home and rest?"

Taecyeon: "I'm fine. Yuri is still unconscious and I'm still worry about it umma ah!"

Mrs. Ok: "Poor Yuri, but you got to go to school dear. Are you still there with Yuri?"

Taecyeon: "Yes"

Mrs. Ok: "Well, you can just skip today, but no more okay?"

Taecyeon sighed.

Taecyeon: "Ne!" and hang up.

Yunho: "Your umma? Tell you to go to school?"

Taecyeon: "Uh huh"

Yunho: "You can go you know, I'm can take care of things here just fine"

Taecyeon: "My umma said I can today, but no more. So I guess I can stay here to today"

Yunho: "Well okay, but don't be too worry about it!"

Taecyeon nodded.

ONE MONTH LATER...

SNSD were at the hospital to visit Yuri. Right there, Yunho, and her parents were sitting and talking. 

SNSD: "Hello, we are here to see Yuri's condition"

Mrs. Kwon: "Oh come in girls"

SNSD: "Ne"

SooYoung: "Hey guys, can any of you come with me to the food court, I need a drink" whispering.

SeoHyun: "I'll go with you unnie. How big is your stomach anyway?"

Taeyeon: "Just take her Seo"

SeoHyun: "Unnie, let's go"

YoonA: "Mrs. and Mr. Kwon, SooYoung and SeoHyun are going outside to buy a drink"

Mr. Kwon: "Oh? Well, you can go, yea, go go"

SeoSoo: "Ne!" and went outside.

Yunho: "Sooyoung is still like yesterday huh? Always dream about food"

Taeyeon: "You still remember oppa?"

Fany: "Haha, I know, she's always up for food"

Sica: "The shinshik of the group"

Yunho laughed. Then YoonA came and slowly sat down next to Yuri and hold her hands. She was thinking to herself 'please get better Yuri ah'. Sunny looked over at YoonA.

Sunny: "She's been unconscious for over a month" with her sad voice.

Hyoyeon came and gave a pat on Sunny's shoulder. They all looked at Yuri while Yuri's parents also shed tears.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

How is this chapter? Please comment, thanks!