My Valentine...

A Boy and A Girl

One month later, the two were getting along great until now.

VALENTINE DAY...

YoonA: "Hey Yuri, it's Valentine day today, aren't you going to have a romantic date with your boyfriend Taecyeon" with a voice that Yuri never heard before.

Yuri was still shovelling through her closet for a perfect cloth.

Yuri: "Of course we are, and don't talk to me with that voice, it give me the creeps"

YoonA: "But then you two won't be going to a Valentine Dance at school tonight?"

Yuri: "Of course we are!"

YoonA: "Both?"

Yuri: "Why not? We'll be going to the dance, first, and after that, a time for us to spend together"

- "You should get a guy too, Yoong"

YoonA: "No thank you, I'm only interest designing, not boys!"

Yuri: "Eh? You're gonna stay lonely forever?"

YoonA: "Yup! Uh... maybe?"

Yuri: "I know you will, because you know my story!"

YoonA: "We are different, but well, I guess I will someday, because of drama life you know"

Yuri: "Geez, quit talking and help me search for a nice dress for tonight Yoong"

YoonA: "Oh sure I'll"

YoonA leaned down, and put her head inside the closet and helped Yuri, handing her clothes constantly, while Yuri was trying her best to change and see how she looked.

BEFORE THE DANCE...

Sooyoung: "Hey Yuri!"

Taeyeon: "Oh she's here guys!"

Fany: "Elegant Black Pearl"

Yuri: "Thanks guys"

- "So where are they?"

Sica: "Who are they?"

Yuri: "the 2PM gang"

All: "2PM?"

Yuri: "Ya, I called them here"

SeoHyun: "Unnie why did you?"

Sunny: "Why do you think we need them?"

Yuri: "Yah! Don't you guys see what the dance said "You need to have a date" so I wanna hook you guys up"

Hyoyeon: "Really? Where did it say that?"

Sica: "I see it, right here" as she pointed to a bolded line.

Taeyeon: "Oh, than thanks Yuri"

Yuri: "You're very welcome" she smiled.

Sunny: "Oh I forgot, I called for brother's friend to be my date. Omo, I was completely forgot about him."

YoonA: "What's his name?"

Sunny: "Sung Min is his name. Lee Sung Min, same last name with me. Cool huh?"

Yuri: "Nice name. But aren't he part of a singing group Super Junior at Music High Unniversity? The famous boy band there?"

Sunny: "Yup, how do you know?"

Yuri: "Are you kidding me? My brother Yunho is friend with Eunhyuk, a member there, and Super Junior is like famous Sunny!"

???: "Thank you for your compliment, but we aren't that fabolous"

Sunny: "Sung Min oppa! You're here" as she hugged him in excitement.

Sung Min: "Hey Sunny, and hi everyone!"

Yuri: "Hey--" with a shaking voice.

Sung Min: "You must be Yuri? I heard Eunhyuk talking about you all the time, since you're his friend's sister"

Yuri: "Ya, hi"

Fany: "Hello Sung Min-ssi"

All: "It's a pleasure meeting you here"

Sung Min: "Thank you"

- "Sunny ah, shall we go in? Oppa got alot of things to tell you"

Sunny: "Sure"

- "Guy, we'll be going in okay? Wait for your dates here, and come in when you're ready, bye"

Sung Min: "And Sooyoung, Siwon said he might come late, forgot to tell you earlier, sorry Soo" and he walked in with Sunny.

YoonA: "So what's this Sooyoung?"

SooYoung: "Oh, I was thinking about my own date, so I just asked Sunny if you had anyone in mind, and then she just tell Sung Min about it, and Siwon came"

Seohyun: "Unnie is so cool"

Yuri: "What's up with you guys and Super Junior? Pretty neat"

???: "Hey Sooyoung, sorry I'm late"

Sooyoung: "You're here Siwon oppa"

Siwon: "Sorry, and hey guys, I'm Siwon"

SNSD: "Hey, we heard about you"

Siwon: "Really? great!"

Sooyoung: "Well guys, me and Siwon oppa might just go in and catch up with Sunny and Sung Min inside, come when ya ready okay?"

Siwon: "Oh? Okay, let's go" waving goodbye.

Sooyoung pulled Siwon in, and Sica spotted the guys.

2PM: "Hey ladies"

Yuri: "Taecyeon oppa!!"

Taecyeon: "Hi Yul, my Black Pearl, you look great" then hugged her.

YoonA: "Yah Yah Yah, no lovey dovey moments here" giving a glare.

Taecyeon: "Sorry Yoong"

Taeyeon: "Okay so no more talking, now, let's settle down with your pair. Stand next to your girl 2PM, and let's see the couples" 

2PM: "Don't mind if we do"

And they went next to their date. And of course, Yuri and Taecyeon was a couple, and the rest of the couples were as Taecyeon announced.

Taecyeon: "Wooyoung and Taeyeon, Junho and Hyoyeon, Jaybeom and Jessica, Nichkhun and YoonA, Chansung and SeoHyun, Junsu and Fany"

Yuri: "Great couples!"

Taecyeon: "Oh, but I forgot, where are Sunny and Sooyoung?"

Fany: "They got their own date, which are Sung Min and Siwon from Super Junior"

Junho: "Woah, really?"

Yuri: "Yup, they're lucky huh?"

2PM: "Nah, you got us right? We're cool too!"

Yuri: "Haha, just kidding, you guys are good!"

Then Hyoyeon suggested that it was time to go in so they all finished their talk, and jumped inside. While in there, they met Siwon and Sung Min, and they talked, again, for awhile until it was dance time!

YoonA: "But Yuri, don't you and Taecyeon said that you guys are going to a date and dance today?"

Yuri: "Of course, but later though, about 10, it's only 9 right now"

YoonA: "Woah, you guys sure like to hang up late and celebrate your romance"

Yuri: "I know huh? Well, let's dance!"

Wooyoung: "Wanna dance Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon: "Why not" as hold Wooyoung's hand as he led her to the dance floor.

On the other side, Nichkhun was sitting with YoonA

YoonA: "I wanna dance, shall we too?"

Nichkhun: "Sure, why not? It's a dance right?!" he joked.

He hold YoonA's wrist and pulled her to where they could dance. YoonA was anxious, this was the first time a boy ever touched her. And even if any boy would, she would "shoo" them away, but she didn't know why she felt normal when Nichkhun did it. 

YoonA: "I guess Nichkhun is a good guy then, I felt normal" she wispered.

Nichkhun: "What's that Yoong?"

YoonA: "Oh nothing!"

- "Phew, well, it's a dance so a boy and girl's touching might not be that bad, I guess! And I'm not interest in boys anyone, my design is what important" whispering with her small voice to herself.

Yuri: "Oh guys, look"

- "Sooyoung is dipping her face inside that table of food already, and Siwon's expression doesn't look that good"

Fany: "Hey might think she's weird"

Sica: "Nah, he might think Soo is hungry because she's so skinny, so nothing will be going wrong"

Then they all laughed.

It was 9:50. The girls and boys danced happily in full excitement. They all enjoyed the fun time during their holiday.

Taecyeon: "Let's go Yuri"

Yuri: "Oh okay"

- "Hye guys, it's time we got to go"

YoonA: "Already?"

Siwon: "Why are you two leaving soo early?"

Sunny: "Let me tell you Siwon oppa, they are a real life couple!"

Sooyoung: "They been dating for like nearly 3 months?"

YoonA: "Uh huh. And they are going to do their romantic date alone for Valentine!"

Sung Min: "Oh Yul, you are in love already? Did you tell your big bro Yunho yet? He's in America, so I bet you didn't, yet?"

Yuri: "You're right oppa, I didn't tell him yet, but don't worry, I'll!"

Siwon: "Yunho will be happy for you, his little sis!"

Sooyoung: "Of course, why wouldn't he"

Then Yuri and Taecyeon left the dance floor. The rest were waving goodbye and wish they best to the couple. When Yuri and Taecyeon reached to their car, Taecyeon received a call.

Taecyeon: "Hello?"

- "Oh really?"

- "Why? Okay okay, I'll be there right away mom!"

Taecyeon turned to Yuri, making a face.

Taecyeon: "Sorry Yuri, but I gotta go home!"

- "I can't go to our little date tonight"

Yuri: "But why? I thought--"

Taecyeon: "My mom told me to go home, for some kind of arrangement, sorry!"

Yuri: "Love Arrangement isn't it? Okay I get it!"

She shed some tears and ran to her car, opened the door, and drove off.

Taecyeon: "Sorry Yuri, I didn't mean to, but you'll understand why later" whispering to himself.

He walked to his car, and the engine, then drove away.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Please stay tune for next update, Thanks for reading my story!