Such a Date

A Boy and A Girl

Back to where SNSD are meeting and talking about Yuri's date to Taecyeon.

Fany: "Woah Yuri-ah!" as she looked at the paper Taecyeon handed earlier.

- "Name: Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon"

- "Age: Only 23 Yul, and his birthday is just like only a few days ago!"

- "He's belong to a dance group at school, 2PM, how come I never know?"

- "Oh, it was just created not too long ago."

- "Ah, there're 7 guys Yul!"

Taeyeon hit Fany's head as she said.

Taeyeon: "You boys lover! This is serious"

YoonA: "Well, a date is promised. We can do nothing about it, but just go!"

Yuri sighed: "But I don't like him, He's a jerk!!!"

- "I just can't stand him!"

Seohyun: "Poor unnie"

Sunny: "It's okay Yuri, just try then."

Hyoyeon: "Just try to get over it Yul, and enjoy the party?"

Yuri: "I might try"

THE NEXT DAY...

Yuri woke up sadly and knew that today is the day. She dressed and came down to eat breakfast. She asked her parents to go out today and her parents agreed to. 

After finishing the food, Yuri saied goodbye and walk out. She read the paper that Taecyeon gave her yesterday at the party and see that he'll be waiting in front of the school. Yuri sighed again, and get into her white car. She drove to the school for about 5 minutes and parked the car. She got out, and what a surprise. The whole 2PM group of his are all there waving.

Yuri: "Oh dear..."

Taecyeon walk slowly toward Yuri and greeted.

Taecyeon: "Wussup girl, oops, Yuri. Nice to see you here."

All the rest of 2PM said.

2PM: "Hello Yuri, don't mind about us, we just hanging here. You two go and have fun."

Yuri: "Can this thing get any worse?"

- "Let's go."

Taecyeon: "Wait wait wait, what's my name?" he smiled.

Yuri: "Let's go...Taecyeon...happy?"

Taecyeon grabbed Yuri's wrist and pulled her toward his car parked near by. 2PM looked and laugh.

Yuri: "Let me go jerk."

Taecyeon: "I'll, when we get to the car"

Taecyeon released Yuri's wrist and thought "Woah, solf hand!"

Then they both got into the car, and Taecyeon drove off, toward the park locating in the middle of the plaza. He opened the car, and lead Yuri to the picnic that he prepared. 

Taecyeon: "Sit"

Yuri: "When will this thing be done?" groaned Yuri.

Taecyeon: "Don't know"

- "So, you know that I LIKE you right?"

Yuri: "You jerk, you don't like me, I know, you're playing around. I know boys too well."

Taecyeon: "So you knew?" "Nice!"

Yuri: "Do you even have to feel proud about that?"

Taecyeon: "That what I do lady."

- "So... I invited you here, because you're pretty, one!"

- "And... I only leave you until I get what I want!" jerked Taecyeon.

Yuri: "You mean that thing?"

Taecyeon: "What thing?"

Yuri: "That that that... you know"

Taecyeon: "What?"

Yuri: "Stupid, that that..."

Taecyeon: "Oh!!! That thing"

- "I'm not that naughty Yuri, something else, not too... uh... that that."

- "But I can, if you want!" moving his eyebrow.

Yuri: "Are you crazy?"

- "Then what exactly that you want from me then?"

Taecyeon: "Simple..."

Yuri: "Huh?

Taecyeon: "A kiss... not a forceful one, but a willing one!"

Yuri shocked.

Yuri: "I'll never gonna like you, bastard. How am I suppose to give you that?"

- "I'll never gonna willing to..."

Taecyeon: "Then you'll have to then, to get away from me."

Both just talked and talked. Until... it's rained.

Taecyeon suddenly got up and hold Yuri next to him, taking the picnic blanet to let both hide under. Yuri surprised and thought about the time they bumped. Just the same as this, then broke the thought immediately, feeling weird.

They got into Taecyeon's car and he drove Yuri home. But on their way, suddenly, the brake just won't work for awhile and the street is all slippery. Taecyeon tried to while Yuri just scared. Then boom, Taecyeon put his foot on the brake and it suddenly stopped. Making eveything inside just flipped around. Then when Yuri noticed, she's looking right into Taecyeon's eyes right that moment and so is Taecyeon. 

Taecyeon thought to himself "Such pretty eyes, innocent looks, it would be nice if she... my gf for real!"

Yuri thought "He's not that bad looking..."

Then both just too embarrassed about it and fixed themself. Then Yuri just sat there, weirdly, waiting for the the rain to stop. After about 1 hour, it finally  stop, and Yuri got a chance to get out.

Taecyeon then remind her.

Taecyeon: "Remember Yuri, I'll be around you, until..."

Yuri: "Alright alright alright!"

Yuri walked off and felt "he'll be bothering me til I kissed him willingly?" 

Taecyeon thought "Wow, I NEVER SEE any girl like her before."

Yuri got into the house, and change her wet outfit. She sit on the bed and quietly said to herself.

- "Why did I meet him? Now, I'll be like a creeper. And how am I suppose to do what he want so he can get away from me?"

- "Ugh, my life is ruined!!!!!" Putting her face on the pillow and just mumbling.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I updated this again! I think I'm pretty fast, hehee.

What do you think?