I Might...

A Boy and A Girl

Yuri afterward end up sleeping and while Taecyeon is still thinking about what just happened on the date that forced her to go on. He felt kind of awkward about it at first, then thought it wasn't so bad.

THE NEXT DAY...

The girls planned to meet at a coffee shop near YoonA's house.

YoonA: "Hey Yuri-- why so down?"

Yuri: "I'll tell ya what!" as she pulled YoonA to the bench near by and told her the whole thing.

YoonA: "What?"

Yuri: "I know I know, but how am I suppose to get out of this now Yoong?"

Sica: "Who knows!" as she cut off the two.

YoonYul: "Sica, when did ya--?"

Sica: "Just... so what are you going to do Yul?"

Yuri: "How am I suppose ro know?!"

Fany: "What up--"

YoonA: "Fany, Yul is in trouble!"

Fany: "Ooh, what is it?

YoonA: "Uh--"

Yuri: "--Let's wait until all the others come, then I'll tell ya all at once"

Fany: "Oh okay"

Then the rest start to appear and they all find a seat and settle down for Yuri's story. When Taeyeon asked Yuri to tell them, Yuri slowly explained.

Taeyeon: "OMG! That bastard!"

Sooyoung: "I want food, can we order now?"

Seohyun: "Unnie, there's no food right now!" as she see Sooyoung made a sad face.

Hyoyeon: "Want me to teach him a lesson?"

Sunny: "I know Yuri, you should teach him a lession!"

Fany: "Hold it, hold it..."

Taeyeon: "I think we can do nothing, but just see what will he do"

YoonA: "But he said he won't leave her alone until..."

- "Until... ya that that." She made a face to show to she don't want to say that word, which is a willing kiss.

Sica: "You don't like him don't ya?"

- "But if you do, then why not just give him what he want, then forgot about it!"

Yuri: "I LIKE him?"

- "No way, I HATE him!!!"

Sunny: "Maybe you will?"

Hyoyeon: "Ya, as I watched on dramas and stuff, I see that when a couple is like argueing at first and hate each other, always end up liking you know"

Fany: "Oh?" "Maybe you will be the same Yul?"

Yuri: "I?"

- "Not in a thousand years!"

Then SNSD just discuss about that problem while...

AT TAECYEON'S HOUSE...

All the boys of 2PM had meet up today at Taecyeon for something.

Nichkhun: "How was the date dude?"

Taecyeon: "Awesome, pretty amazing"

Junsu: "Ooo, I never see you express it like that, you always said it's boring."

Taecyeon: "Because all those girls didn't fight back against me, they just follow whatever I said."

Chansung: "But she seem pretty like you too Taec, she look wealthy!"

Jaebeom: "Yah, look at her car and the way she dressed, you should know that she is not normal."

Junho: "Then how come she's not stuck up and the be the same as the other rich girl?"

Taecyeon: "She is the exception"

Nichkhun: "Well, she seem pretty, and nice, and all. So if you're done playing with her then, may I have her now, I think I like her already. And I'm not like you guys, playing around, I really do mean it!"

Jaebeom: "We know you're acting naughty on the outside, but really nice on the inside and all, but don't tell me you really did fall for her?"

- "you barely meet her dude!"

Junho: "I know, you never even talk to her before!"

Nichkhun: "I don't know, but I think I do like her, for real!"

Taecyeon: "Too bad, because I'm not done yet!" smiling.

MONDAY...

Yuri and Sooyoung are walking to their 2nd period class, as Taecyeon boo them.

Taecyeon: "BOO!"

Yuri: "Aish you jerk again?"

Sooyoung: "What do you want from our Yuri?"

Taecyeon: "Uh nothing, I just want that..." looking at Yuri.

Yuri: "I will never!"

Taecyeon: "But not for long girl!" then he walked away. 

- "Oh and Yuri, I'll be waiting fr ya after school."

Yuri: "Ugh, that guy..."

Sooyoung: "Calm, let's go!"

AFTER SCHOOL...

Taecyeon: "Hey girl"

Yuri: "What do you want again?"

Taecyeon: "Another day hanging with me Yul?"

Yuri: "Why me again?"

- "I'm not the only girl you know!"

- "Please leave me alone, I just DON'T LIKE you!"

- "And never will okay, so go away!"

Taecyeon: "Why?"

- "I like you though" winking.

Yuri: "You don't, you are playing, and you admitted it!"

Taecyeon: "So.. let's go!"

Without letting Yuri say another words, he dragged her away into his car.

Then times after time, Taecyeon just dragged Yuri all around, until he get what he really want. No matter what the boys said.

Junho: "Aren't you doing this for too long?"

Jaebeom: "I know, you never stick to one girl this long!"

Taecyeon: "I don't know, I just feel like it! I just want what I want!"

ON THE FIFTH TIME TAECYEON FORCE YURI TO GO WITH HIM...

At night, Taecyeon took Yuri out in the same park that he took her on their first date. They just sat there, while Yuri madly stay silent!

She see Taecyeon just stoof there, looking at the moon, in front of her, and she's doing nothing, but just sit. She think this is going overboard so she said.

Yuri: "Why did you force me out here, then just left me sitting here like this?"

- "I got some other important thing to do than just sit here with you, you know!"

- " Don't you think this is going too far? It been like nearly 3 months, so can you please left me alone?"

Then Taecyeon turned around facing Yuri. Looking at her beautiful eyes, black hair, and dark skin. 

Yuri: "What are you even staring at?"

Taecyeon didn't answer but just look.

Yuri: "Okay Okay, I'll do what you want, I'll give that thing you want today, so after today ,can you just please left me alone okay?"

Yuri stood up, getting ready nervously, then walked toward Taecyeon, but she tripped on a rock, then fell into Taecyeon's arms.

She hated it, and didn't know what to do.

Their eyes met and Taecyeon just suddenly moved slowly toward Yuri and pressed his lips against hers. Yuri felt shocked, and then think about it, if he want a wiling one, then this is the time. She thought.

- "I'll just pretend to be willing, then after this, it will be over!"

Then the kiss went on, but Yuri just let Taecyeon do whatever he want until she suddenly broke it, and said...

Yuri: "Okay?"

- "I just did what you want me to do, so can you please leave me alone now?"

- "Starting from today?"

Taecyeon: "Go home" he said coldly, and lead Yuri into the car and drove off. 

They said nothing while on their way, while Yuri felt relieve that from now on, she won't have to whatever this jerk want her to do. But the only thing she didn't understand was, how come her heart beat so fast?

Then she got to her home, get off the car.

Taecyeon during his ride home, calling Nichkhun on his phone.

Taecyeon: "She did what I want. How come I didn't feel happy at all Khun?"

- "Usually, when I was done with anyone, I felt excited! But not this time Khun!"

Nichkhun: "Think about it carefully dude!"

- "Don't you think you have changed too much?"

Taecyeon: "I am?"

- "I think I like her for real Khun!"

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I left a cliff hanger for you all.

Thanks for reading my fic. I'll update later when I can.