Waiting For You

A Boy and A Girl

Yuri gasped as she saw a gigantic shopping mall, which she never seen before., in front of her eyes. It was like in a dream, the biggest, the newest, the crowdest place ever!

Taecyeon: "So...do you like it?" he asked eagerly. Since this was a very special day for him, going out with Yuri so he wanted to make sure everything, and that was suppose to be everything, to be perfect.

Yuri: "Are you kidding me? Where did you find this mall, it's like, I never seen it before in my life" as she was still startle by the entrance way.

Taecyeon: "So you like it? It's mine!" Taecyeon proudly explained. The first thing he could be proud about in front of the girl in his life.

Yuri: "Liar" Yuri said, while she gentle opened the door, leading herself out into the big parking lot. Taecyeon was surprised, Yuri didn't believe him. The mall was really his! Taecyeon hurriedly pushed his door aside and jumped out. Following Yuri from behind, as she was now like walking ahead, leaving him behind inside the car.

Taecyeon: "Yah!! It's really mine Yuri ah. Why don't you believe it!" trying to explained himself clearly, while catching up with her. Yuri just ignored him and continued on.

- "YAH!!" he screamed, making Yuri to turn back, irritated.

Yuri: "What?" she answered with her annoying tone. How was she supposed to believe him, the owner of this unbelievably big mall, he must be kidding!

Taecyeon: "It's really mine!" he declared.

Yuri: "Fine! Prove it!" Yuri replied for the last time, then went on, toward the mall's entrance. Taecyeon was left behind for the second time again, running and was somehow excited to prove himself.

NICHKHUN'S CAR...

YoonA: "Are we there yet?" YoonA complained as she was all exhausted, sitting inside the car for a pretty long time already. Nichkhun just smiled at her slightly while answering her question, for the fifth time.

Nichkhun: "Almost there. It's really a worthy place, for such a long ride like this you know" he said.

YoonA: "Then can you just reveal a tiny little detail about your secret place? I really want to know but in the same time, I have to wait for a long time until we get there!" checking on her watch.

Nichkhun: "It got water, and high!" 

YoonA: "Water, and high?" she said in surprise, what kind of place was high and was wet. By then, she stopped her nagging and focused on figuring about Nichkhun's secret place. 'Water and high huh' she thought. 

Nichkhun knew that YoonA wouldn't figure it out, since he thought that YoonA had no ideas where this place was, or even step a foot in there yet. He was quite sure that his secret place would remain safe until they both arrived there. YoonA would be pretty much very surprise!

A little later, YoonA began to yelled out, in excitement.

YoonA: "Oh my gosh!! We are somewhere near the ocean Nichkhun ah!!" placing one of her hands on the window beside her, while the other was tapping constantly at Nichkhun, making him unable to concentrate on the driving.

Nichkhun: "Alright alright, I told you that we almost there. And now, stop tapping me or else we are going to crash! Enjoy yourself for about a few more minutes, then you will see" he added. YoonA really looked like a little girl, cute and unique.

AT THE MALL...

Security: "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Ok! It's very rare for you to come to this place, and especially since the mall is just built!" a guy in a blue uniform greeted Taecyeon and Yuri as they stepped inside.  Taecyeon was now satisfied.

Taecyeon: "Okay, okay. You're free now, just continued on your job now" gesturing for the security guy to step aside, leaving him and Yuri alone. Then the security bowed at him and walked to another entrance door. Yuri was being polite so she kindly bowed back at him, watching him walked away.

- "So..." referring to the prove that Yuri wanted earilier.

Yuri: "Fine. I believe that it's yours now. But what did he meant about this mall is just built? Is it new?" she asked in her curiosity. Taecyeon was happy that Yuri agreed with him now, so he happily answered her question.

Taecyeon: "Yes, of course. This mall was built, like not to long ago, 1 year ago and since it is a very big construction piece so 1 year is how long it takes it complete this project. And to tell you the truth Yuri ah, this mall is belong to my father, not really mine, but it will be mine anyway, so I just claimed that it is mine."

Yuri: "Your father bought this?" as her curiosity began to explored itself further.

Taecyeon: "Anio, don't you remember, my family owned a construction company. Didn't I tell you already? My father just built this mall." he explained carefully. For a moment, he forgot that Yuri had lost her memories.

Yuri: "Ohh" she replied. Somehow, she just wanted to know. She had no clues, when did she became interested in these sorts of stuff.

Taecyeon: "So let's go, getting some stuff for me first? That is the purpose anyway." pointing upstairs.  Yuri nodded and followed him, to wherever he wished to visit.

NICHKHUN'S...

Nichkhun: "So what do you think about this place of mine. Nice huh?" raising his hands up on the sky. YoonA grinned and began to enjoy the beautiful scenery. 

The breeze was flowing through YoonA's long, and shiny hair. She was in the most beautful place in the whole world, and as Nichkhun thought, YoonA never been to this location before, up on a cliff, near the blue ocean shore. It was high, really high that someone with weak heart shouldn't step near it.

From up high, YoonA could smelled the fresh air, saw the wonderful far away ocean and especially of all, with Nichkhun, the one who she been hiding her feeling, ever since.

YoonA: "So, tell me what kind of situation do you need my help with Nichkhun?" finally got to the main point of the trip. Nichhkhun took a deep breathe before she opened his mouth. 

Nichkhun: "It's about Yuri, your bestfriend" glancing over at YoonA, who didn't seem to be surprised when he mentioned the name 'Yuri'. YoonA, on the other side, was already expected this to come, so nothing big to startle her.

YoonA: "What about Yul? Did you guys planned to runaway?" she answered. It was like, Nichkhun always wanted to talk to her, wanted her to resolve something, but not real talk. He was like using her as a tool to help him on his relationship life or something, as YoonA thought to herself.

Nichkhun: "I said the final word to her. We're...we're over now Yoong. Last night, I saw she cried, really hard. I was trying my best not to hurt her that much, but somehow, I think I was being to cruel to her." Nichkhun explained slowly with his depression.

YoonA: "Ohh? What is the reason?"

Nichkhun: "Her father talked to me about me and her being together, and asked me to leave her, so Taecyeon can have a chance to fit in, between us. He really wants Taecyeon to be with Yuri and not me. I understand part of it and because of Taecyeon too, he seem very sad and was like hopeless about getting back together with Yuri." stopped Nichkhun, taking his breath.

- "I know that even if I continue to be stubborn about it, me and Yuri wouldn't get anywhere so I decided to leave her. So Taecyeon can have his chance, so everyone would be happy again. Even though now that I lost my second chance to be with Yuri, but it was for a good cause, to make my bestfriend happy, to make everyone delight. I know that Yuri would recover her memories anyway, so this might only be a temporary pain to her."

- "Do you think what I did was right?" Nichkhun turned over to YoonA, who was standing there, listening carefully to Nichkhun's words.

YoonA: "I don't know about it. But what you did isn't completely wrong. At least you think about how people around you feel and decided. I don't think I have any thoughts about this situation of yours." she ended her advise to simple, and so unlike her. Usually YoonA advised Nichkhun in very detailed words, but this time, it was, it was rather short.

Nichkhun: "I hope that Yuri would be fine, with Taecyeon" as he was looking up at the white sky, smiling inside his heart for what he did. However, he knew that he wouldn't get over it, until he saw with his own eyes, when Yuri was really being happy.

YoonA just sat there in silence. She never know that Nichkhun would be leaving Yuri like this, so easily. 

AT THE MALL...

Yuri: "You're only here for a pair of jeans?" crossing her two arms together. Taecyeon nearly took a day, only to search for a simple pair of jeans. He really liked to waste someone's time.

Taecyeon: "It's not my fault. It was because I didn't see any pair that I like, until now" holding a plastic bag on his hand, with his pair of new jeans in it. 

Yuri: "Yah, when did you become a dork? When I first saw you at the airport, you were so, huhm, how should I say it, emotional? And as the days passed on, you became even more myterious and cheerless. Now look at you Taec, acting weird" raising her eyebrows at him.

Taecyeon: "Because of you Yuri ah!" said Taecyeon, from a joking tone into a serious tone. Yuri was surprised and didn't know what to do about it. What should she do?

Yuri: "Stop joking dude, let's go home" trying her best to change the subject, and not feeling weird again. The atmosphere sudden changed, making Yuri felt a bit uncomfortable. 

Taecyeon: "I'm not joking. Let me repeat it again, I'm N-O-T joking! I'm being serious Yuri ah. When will you accept me, into your life?" he asked with his sincere, through his sincere eyes. But Yuri didn't bother to look at him since she knew that it would be awkward. 

Yuri: "Whatever" Yuri said while she taking little steps away. Taecyeon caught her hands in time, and stopped Yuri's motion for a second. Yuri, the one who was turning her back at Taecyeon, changed her direction and faced Taecyeon, looking at where his hand was.

She attempted to remove her hand from Taecyeon's gently, with her cold look. Taecyeon knew, he knew what Yuri was thinking. Before the situation became worst, Taecyeon slowly loosen his grab and let Yuri's hand escape. 

Yuri: "Let's go home" she blurted. Yuri marched toward the exit while Taecyeon looked behind her in sadness. He didn't know how long does he have to wait, until Yuri accept his feeling and remember everything.

AT THE CLIFF...

Nichkhun: "Let's go home Yoong. It's getting dark already!" he stated before he prepared to get up. YoonA and him been sitting down, high on the cliff for awhile, looking plus thinking in silence.

YoonA: "Don't worry about Yuri, she'll get over it sooner or later. Especially now that she was all opened up, without you anymore, and with Taecyeon by her side, she won't be feeling sad much longer you know. Now that problem is out of your hands, have you ever think of finding a new half for yourself?" she suddenly blurted.

Nichkhun: "My other half? I don't know Yoong, but I thought about it before, maybe I'll, but I don't know" Nichkhun grinned a little after hearing what YoonA suggested.

What YoonA was hoping to hear from Nichkhun was a yes, not a 'I don't know' or 'maybe'. Sometimes, YoonA had no ideas on what Nichkhun was thinking about.

AT THE MALL...

Taecyeon: "Wait Yuri, come over here with me, I have one last thing in mind to show you, before we end our day here" returning to his normal self, not as dorky as he used to be, like today.

Yuri didn't answer but just followed to the place Taecyeon was planning to show her. However, she just hoped that today would passed faster, because the weird feeling earlier, when Taecyeon asked about his feeling, making her felt very strange and just wanted to sleep right that instant.

Yuri: "What is it that you really wish to show me? Is it that important right now? Look at the sky, you can see the stars now, don't you think that it's already late Taecyeon ah!" she nagged with a complaining tone.

Before Yuri knew it, she was already standing in front of a wonderfully beautiful place, look like a fountain, except there were no water.

Taecyeon: "This is weird" looking through the holes on the ground. What Yuri was looking at was very cool, it's a circle, where the ground of it was full of circle, like something was going to burst out from it. 

Yuri: "Are you done? This thing is not working right now, so why not stop bothering it and go home. I'm tired!" she complained, again.

Taecyeon: "Wait wait, move out from the circle Yuri, and stay patient for a little, this is very cool, you must see it!" as he watched Yuri stepped out from the circle fulled of holes. He looked around, and spotted a tall pole, which was opposite from where he was standing. Taecyeon ran toward the pole and saw a sign that said 'This will be activated at night only at 9:15 p.m" 

Taecyeon checked the time and it was...9:14 p.m! 

He hurriedly tried to ran away from the circle but it was too late, 9:15 hit that instantly, and water from those little holes on the ground bursted out from the ground, fascinating Yuri. It was in rainbow colors, and very cool.

The only problem was Taecyeon stucked between the holes and seem like he couldn't find his way out. He was all wet.

Yuri: "Come out here before you completely soak yourself Taecyeon. Run over here". From Yuri's voice, Taecyeon directed himself and got out of the water mess. He didn't wear much and the night had already covered the mall, the weather became cold.

- "Let's go home now, before you get sick!" while smiling at the shivering dude.

IN THE RIDE HOME...

Yuri: "Are you that cold?" asked Yuri, because Taecyeon was shaking hard, while driving home. Taecyeon was cold so he couldn't drive, then Yuri took over the driving job.

- "It was your fault anyway, you want you show me that thing. You shouldn't of know!" she laughed.

Taecyeon: "But do you like it? That was the thing that I asked my dad to add during the construction. Since I was a kid, I love to play in the water, and when he was building this mall, I thought it would be nice and neat so he accepted my request to add it" Taecyeon answered in his shaking voice.

Yuri: "You call that playing earlier then?". Unfortunately, Taecyeon somehow fell asleep already. His face was all pale. Even his sleep, Yuri could still witnessed him shaking badly.

Taecyeon didn't look that bad, Yuri thought. Maybe, he could...

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for long time no updating. And if you're a Yurisistable, then you must of guess that I been busy with Fashion King these days ^_^

Please leave a comment and continue to support my story :)