Like Like

A Boy and A Girl

When they came to class, the announcement announced.

"Heyy students, here is today news, and with one very very very special news."

" One of the student of our school entered a Designing Contest for winter collection, many students from many school entered, and luckily, our students won. Do you know who?"

All the students went silent.

"Kwon Yuri is our winner. Winning $5,000 for our school, and a scholarship! She's from our school designing group SNSD, please congrat her and we'll be seeing you tomorrow!"

All students come and congratz Yuri, making her felt happy. This was is the best thing that happened to her!

AFTER SCHOOL...

SNSD: "Nice job girl, you did it!"

Fany: "We're so proud!"

YoonA: "We never knew you entered it"

Yuri: "Well, I got lots of encouragement from Nickhun, and that's why I decided to join."

Sooyoung: "Woah"

Hyoyeon: "Why don't you go and thanks him, he's standing over there, I think he's been looking over here Yul"

Yuri: "Okay, bye guys"

Yuri ran straight to Nichkhun, waving at him, but she didn't noticed that Taecyeon was behind. 

Yuri: "Hey Nickhun!" and hugged him.

Nickhun: "Hey Yuri!"

Taecyeon saw the hug and he was half jealous and half sad. Then he walked away.

Yuri: "Thanks for your encouragement!"

Nichkhun: "Uh yea, you're welcome.

Then Yuri's phone rang, it was her parents, calling her to go home so they could celebrate together because they got the notice letter from the mail. 

Yuri: "I got to go now Khun, home, so thanks again!"

Nichkhun: "You're welcome!"

When Yuri walked away, he thought "Why didn't I confess that I like her, if I won't say it now, then I'll never can!" but he just stood there. After Yuri got home, she took a bath and changed into her sweat pants with a simple tee. She went down to eat dinner while having a thought "Isn't today is the day where Taecyeon takes me to somewhere?" but then back to reality.

Yuri and her family took quite a long dinner, because they talked about Yuri's talents and the prize Yuri won. When they all finished, she walked into her room and called Taecyeon to ask why.

Yuri: "Hey Taec--"

Taecyeon: "What?" coldly.

Yuri: "You sound mad, did I do--"

Taecyeon: "You know what yourself"

Yuri: "Now don't be like that. I just called to ask if you're going to the--"

Taecyeon: "The proving mothed date?"

- "No"

Yuri: "No? Why?"

Taecyeon: "You wanna know, I'll tell you why!!"

Yuri: "Taecyeon ah, what's wrong with you today?"

- "You haven't even congratz me about the contest I won, and usually, you're always around me, but I didn't even see you today."

Taecyeon: "Even if I'm not there, someone else did!"

Yuri: "Who?"

Taecyeon: "You know who! And it's not like you like me or something, so don't act caring!!"

Yuri: "I li--"

Taecyeon: "Aish, I'll tell you what, so I can get over with this!"

- "I gave up on you. I saw you was hugging with Nichkhun so I guess I figured it out. You can live happily with him, and I can go back to my normal rich guy life. It was nice having you with me though"

- "Okay?"

Yuri: "But Taec, Taec, I-- I-- need to expla--" and Taecyeon hung up on her.

Yuri: "But Taecyeon, I need to explain" she said quitely to herself. Now, she discovered that she had completely fall for Taecyeon, for real. What should she do? She just couldn't let Taecyeon go like this, so he hurried outside, and ran to Taecyeon's house.

In front of his house, Yuri saw Taecyeon was standing with another girl, making out. Yuri's heart felt aches, how could he. Then before she knew it, Taecyeon turned over and say.

Taecyeon: "Oh look here Minji, the one who I used to love!"

Minji: "So she's the one you were talking about Taec?"

Yuri: "Taecyeon, why--?"

Taecyeon: "Don't you see, she's my new girlfriend, and don't you remember, I said I gave up on you and I can go back to my normal life"

- "I don't wanna spend my time on you, you said you won't like me anyway!"

Yuri: "But  I thought you said you have changed?"

Taecyeon: "Not anymore, and you and Nichkhun is a nice couple anyway, so go with him! I'm cool right here without you!"

Yuri shed tears by Taecyeon's words. They were even more cruel than before. 

Yuri: "But I can't be without you Taecyeon-ah!!!" she burst out and yelled.

Taecyeon confused.

Yuri: "I-- I-- like you, but I guess the other is right, you are nothing but a real jerk!" 

Then she ran away, covering with her hand. 

Taecyeon: "You like me? But Yuri, Yuri-ah!"

Minji: "So she's out, wanna continue Taec?"

Taecyeon: "Get away from me!!!" and he ran after Yuri.

Yuri was crying hard and she was quite far away from Taecyeon's house.

Yuri: "How dumb am I to fall for such a guy! He's and Minho are nothing difference!"

And Yuri heard Taecyeon screaming for her.

Taecyeon: "Yuri ah! I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. Please stop!!"

- "I need to explain something!"

Yuri wouldn't stop, and Taecyeon ran hard and finally catch up with her. He got Yuri's hand and pulled her in for a hug.

Yuri: "Let me out!!!" as she crying, and struggling.

Taecyeon: "Yuri, I'm sorry, I-"

Yuri: "Get away from me, you were just playing with me again!!" Get away!!"

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I think you like Nichkhun because I saw you this afternoon hugging so I misunderstood"

Yuri: "Why don't you even ask?" hitting Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry, but I'm happy that I heard you said you like me."

Yuri: "Not anymore, so please, let me out!" still struggling.

Taecyeon: "Please listen to me! Stay calm please!"

Yuri: "Stay calm yourself. I can't stand you anymore. Let me go!!! Geez!"

Taecyeon didn't know what to do, so he just kissed Yuri in a sudden. Yuri is half surprise and half really want to get out. Taecyeon finally calm Yuri down.

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry YURI, I didn't mean to. I was just jealous of you and Nichkhun. So please forgive me, I really changed for you, but what you see before was just me wanna get you into seeing, so you can be with Nichkhun. But I didn't know you like me already"

Yuri: "You don't even know?"

Taecyeon: "No, I thought you were thinking me as a friend again"

Yuri: "You stupid,"

Taecyeon: "I know I'm, so please, forgive me?"

Yuri: "You hurted me, don't you even know?"

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry" then he just hit himself.

- "I'm a bad guy, bad bad bad guy!"

- "Hit me if you think you would feel better" and took Yuri's and controlling to hit him.

Yuri stopped Taecyeon.

Yuri: "Stop it, okay get it, get it!"

Taecyeon: "I'm sorry Yuri-ah" pulling her in for another hug. 

Yuri put her hand on Taecyeon's back, return him a hug too. 

Taecyeon: "So you forgive me?"

Yuri nodded while still hugging Taecyeon.

Yuri: "But don't ever do it again!"

Taecyeon broke the hug and nodded too, then dried Yuri's cheeks from all the tears she cried.

Taecyeon: "I promise I won't, ever, ever, ever, ever!"

Yuri: "You have to keep your promise though"

Taecyeon: "You've cried so hard huh? Poor my Yuri" he smiled.

Yuri: "I never knew that I would cried that hard"

Taecyeon: "I knew I shouldn't do that in front of you"

Yuri smiled.

Taecyeon: "Saranghaeyo Yuri-ah!"

He looked into Yuri's eyes, while Yuri looking at him, and slightly said.

Yuri: "Saranghae Taecyeon" she said shyly.

Taecyeon then leaned toward Yuri's face. Yuri knew what would happened next so she closed her eyes. Taecyeon smiled by Yuri's action, and Taecyeon's lips touched Yuri's. Taecyeon moved his lips a little and Yuri just kept it still. Yuri put her hands around and over Taecyeon and hold them tight, and for Taecyeon, he hold into her waist.  

Taecyeon's head turn over the right as, and Yuri moved to the opposite. For awhile, they forgot where they were.

Yuri broke the moment and looked right in Taecyeon. She never knew that she would be falling in love for another time. As for Taecyeon, he never knew that he would meet a girl who'll change him completely.

Yuri: "I think I need to go home"

Taecyeon: "Want me to walk you home, for safety?"

Yuri: "Why wouldn't I?" 

Taecyeon then walked Yuri home as they both smile at each other. Taecyeon slowly touched Yuri and he hold her hand. "This is the happiest day in my life" they both thought!

When they reached Yuri's home, Yuri gave a good night kiss on Taecyeon's cheek shyly. They waved goodbye and that was how their night went.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter. Because I only focus on the love line between the two here.

Please comment if you like.