Chapter 7: Happy together

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 October (2016) 5:30 a.m

Nothing in front of me. I have walked in a long time now and still i can't see anything. Suddenly i saw myself. As kid. I'm playing with a toy car. Flames. Flames everywhere. The kid me don't see it and played further. Some of the rooftop, fell down. The child me turn around to see what happend. No. That's not the child me. Is a monster! Smiling from ear to ear with big, wide eyes. Dark steams begins to lay around the child. I try to run away. Far away from it but i can't. None of the ways, is going to let me out. Fire standing around me. I fell down and the only thing i can do is looking at the fire, going up and up. Then falling down at me.

"Jahoon! Jahoon wake up! Wake up!" I heard a voice. I can't remember who it is but yet it still familiar. It helped me. The fire is going.

"JAHOON!" I open my eyes immediately and sit up. I was trembling. A hand turned around my neck and shoved my head in the person's neck. Seola's neck.

"You are okay. It was just a nightmare." Her voice calm me down but i was still trembling.

"Yes a nightmare. Which happend everyday." I tried to get off her but she just took a stronger grip of me.

"Tell me what happend. Maybe i can help." I was possible for me to get off her, just enough to see her face.

"If you want to know what happend in my dreams, then listen well, today at Happy Together. I will tell everything and the way you can help me, is staying by my side when i sleep. Talking to me. It helps." I walked to the bathroom, leaving Seola worried by herself on the bed. *sigh* How long do i have to be like this?

7 October (2016) 7:00 a.m

We were done eating the breakfeast that, Luda and Eunseo have preapred and are on the way to our schedule. We were all splitted up. Me and Seola had to go to Happy together for recording. Me and Seola, each, gave an album to the MC and the others who were going to record with us.

"We begin to record now," the PD said.

"Welcome, welcome. OH, is WJSN and Wolf." I really think that Jaesuk sunbaenim are funny. He's good at reacting to things.

"Please introduce them."

I was surprised when it was my turn to be introduced, because that Seho sunbaenim did know my debut song. I was very pleased.

"Like a wolf! Good-looking and awesome idol, good at everything with a special , grey, blue and red hairstyle, please welcome Wolf leader Park Jahoon."

It were a lot of fun, sitting and look when the other were interviewed. I even find out that Han Boreum, my favorite actress, actually is a very good dancer. She could even dance to our song, but instead of flipping she just made a turn around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter