Chapter 6: Album practise with WJSN

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 October (2016) 6:00 a.m

Yesterday, manager hyung gave me a speaker so that it would be easy for me to wake the members. I didn't even need to speak, i just walked in the room and played a siren from the speaker. It took just 2 minutes to wait the other members and we were done extremly faster than we ever did. We had about an hour before manager hyung came. The member took the time, to talk about me and Seola.

"I never thinked that our leader hyung will date! Our leader hyung is to innocent!"

"You think Mini! But because i'm the closest to our leader and know that he isn't as innocent as he look like."

I kicked Jaehwan, "How am i not innocent? I never have a girlfriend in my life. So i think that i'm pretty much innocent."

Jaehwan is to strong to win over. "Well, i saw you almost drooling over WJSN sunbaenim when they danced to Catch me." How did he saw that. I didn't... Okay maybe i "drooled". I didn't drooled but hangning with my mouth open when they danced to it but the sunbaenims and Seola is too amazing! They are really good at dancing. They are better than me! I have danced, singed and rapped since i were a little child.

"First of all boys, i too think that Jahoon aren't that innocent as he look like. Two, we have to go now, so we can be at Starship, in time. Let's go!"

"Yah! Manager hyung!" When we came down and was going to the car, i playfully fly kicked manager hyung. I'm innocent!

6 October (2016) 7:00 a.m

Today, we were going to practise the song, in our album collobration, with WJSN sunbaenim. All the way here, the members teasing me that i would keep it proffesional, when i'm going to record with Seola. Is because the album goes, that the titel track are where all members from WJSN and Wolf are in it. The other songs are going to be a collobration between one from WJSN and one from Wolf. I'm going to collobrate with Seola, EXY and Eunseo. Jack with Dawon and Yeonjung. Jaehwan with Mei qi and Cheng xiao. J with Dayoung and Yeoreum. Mini with Luda and Soobin. And lastly Minho is going to collobrate with Xaun yi and Bona. They were lucky that we were in the car and that after, we were with the sunbaenims. If we weren't then i would have kicked they off.

"Jahoonnie~ Why you so mad?"

"The members are teasing me Hyungjungie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter