Chapter 31: Buddy shooting

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31 October (2016) 8:00 a.m

Today was last day of shooting for Buddy's debut M/V 'Party time'. Our CEO wanted us to have some interaction with each other, so we wouldn't be shy to each other. Which maked the reason, for why we are here. We were going to featuring into their video. As a surprise we, as sunbae, decied to buy chicken and pizza for them. Food, that almost every idol love because you can't eat it that much. Why? The answer is simple. Diet.

We walked quietly inside and watched them, filming one of their scenes. Jumping on wave of zombies. We clapped at end of the scene and they walked over to us, greeting.

Jimin: 2,3.

Buddy: We are going to be with you, forever. Anyeonghaeseyo, Buddy imida.

They were almost at the same height but they all had different hair colors. A blonde girl begin to talk.

Jimin: Anyeonghaeseyo, Jimin imida. I'm the leader, the oldest and the mom of the group.

A black-haired girl begin to talk. She keep looking at the floor, when she talked.

Jeonghyun: Anyeonghaeseyo, Jeonghyun imida. I'm the main rapper and the face of the group.

Geonghye: Anyeonghaeseyo, Geonghye imida. I'm the dancer and lead rapper of the group. I'm also the younger sister of Jeonghyun.

Seungki: Anyeonghaeseyo, Seungki imida. I'm the lead dancer and lead singer, in the group.

Yeongsung: Anyeonghaeseyo, Yeongsung imida. I'm the main dancer and vocalist of the group.

Yuna: Anyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter