Chapter 38: Comeback, debut and a mess

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 November (2016) 7:00 a.m.

Today was Wolf’s comeback day and Buddy’s debut day. We all decide to meet with each other and eat breakfast in the company’s canteen, to get to know each other better. We are after all in the same company. Afterwards we all walked to the hairdressing salon, to get our makeup and hair done. We all walked out from the salon all different. I had changed from white, blue and red to blond. Jaehwan and Mini with black hair, Jack and Minho with brown hair, J with white-blond hair, Fire with blond and black hair. For Buddy it was: Jimin with red hair, Jeonghyun with dirty blond hair, Geonghye with bright blond hair, Seungki with blue hair, Yeongsung with grey-white hair, Yuna with chocolate brown hair, Eungi with her normal color. Eungi was still too young so the company wanted to protect her hair. After we were done we all splitted up and drived off to Music Bank.

 

10 November (2016) 8:30 a.m.

I was amazed by how many people there were waiting for us, right outside Music Bank. Willing to stand early up in the morning and maybe waiting hours, in the frost, just to see us and other idols. Will I was walking past the fans to get inside Music Bank, I took the gifts from them and thanked them for the gifts and for coming while saying they should take care of their health and wait to see us inside so they wouldn’t get sick. Just before we walked inside, we stopped up and bowed to the fans.

Fans: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jahoon! Happy birthday to you!

Jahoon: Thank you everyone! I will do my best today!

As I walked inside, my smile fainted and I stopped up. When the members noticed that I wasn’t following them, they stopped up and followed my eyes to the direction I was looking. From each sides I saw Seola and Nayeon, with their group, walking towards me and the members. Buddy have already finded their waiting room and is preparing for their debut stage. The members walked over to me and standing around me, to hide me from the girls. Seem like they know what is going on. We hurriedly walked past them and I looked at the girls and saw Nayeon, Seola, Tzuyu and Exy looking after us.

Fire: You have to tell us, what is going on?

Seem like they didn’t understood it. I sighed. We were in the waiting room and have just finished dressing into our stage clothes. I nodded and looked around to see the members in the eyes. The staffs had leaved us alone and was busy doing other things.

Jahoon: I will just tell it shortly. Yesterday when we were finishing filming for Weekly idol, I was dragged away by Nayeon. She told me that she loves me and want us to be together, after she hugged me. Then out of nowhere Seola came and said that I was her boyfriend and that Nayeon should leave me alone.

I sighed and looked at the members again. I saw the worried look on their faces. Jaehwan and Jack sat beside me, from each side, and patted me on the back.

Jack: So who do you feel most for?

Jahoon: I don’t know. I liked Nayeon but I also like Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter