Chapter 19: Family [part 1]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 October (2016) 10:00 a.m

Time to fly back to my home land. Bye Korea and welcome Thailand. Can't think this actually happend to me. Just as i have got over Seola. Seems like the heaven doesn't want me to be happy right now. A problem done and another come in.

Yesterday, when we were going to go home, after practice, our CEO came in again and told me that my parents have gone into a car crash, the day before yesterday. They died in the night, the same day as they got into the car crash. He just got told yesterday morning. Our CEO payed my tickets and told me to have a break for a few days.

Right now, i'm sitting in the plane, thinking about how i will feel when i go back home. Both my mom and dad were bussniess people, so they got a big house. I remember when i was little, whenever i run around, my parents or the servants, was trying to catch me whenever they saw me. The servants won't remember me, maybe. It have been about 5 years, since i last saw them. 

19 October (2016) 12:00 a.m

I thought that i was going to be welcome by no one but when i arrive and got help with my baggage, right outside the exit, my fans was standing with banners, welcoming me. I looked around and saw a very special signboard.

Welcome back, Mr. Park Jahoon. Remember me? I'm your parents driver.

I walked straight to John, my family's driver, and thanked the flight attendant, that helped me with my baggage. I begin to talk thai with the driver. Seems like i still have it in me.

Jahoon: I thought no one at the house remembered me and how did you know that i was going to come back, today?

John (driver): Welcome home, Mr. Park. Your CEO called me yesterday, that you will arrive her in Thailand, today. You have really grown up Mr. Park. You have gone really handsome and firm, i couldn't really remember you at first. Let me help you with the baggage.

We walked outside the airport and WOW! how it was hot. I thought i wouldn't feel, the warm weather really much, but seems that i have been in Korea in´a long time that i have got used to the weather in Korea. The fans was really nice. Normally they will push and press, each other to get close to they idols but today they were moving out to side, so i could walk, easily.

Jahoon: Do anyone in the house, know that i'm coming back today?

John (driver): No one know, Mr. Park. I thought that you want to surprise them. You who always have been playful and tease the other servants, when ever you have the chance. And what happend to your legs since you need to use crutches?

Jahoon: You still remember how i was as kid? You really have a good memory, like me, John. And for my leg, is a long story. I will tell you in the car.

19 October (2016) 3:00 p.m

It took a while to come back home because of the closely packed traffic, we have in Thailand. John drived inside, after coming pass through the gates.

 (This is Jahoon's house)

I was sitting in the back covered by blankets. We was going to pull a surprise prank on the servants. Hope it goes well.

?: Where have you been, John?

John: I was just driving around a little. After the masters's dead, i haven't drived and i feel unhappy about it. Are Mr. Park Jahoon's room clean?

?: Why? Mr. Park aren't in Thailand anymore, remember? He's in Korea, traning to be a singer.

Jahoon: But now i'm back home for a while.

I rolled the window down and looked outside to see my nanny. One of the servants, that always took care of me when i was little. She covered , trying not to scream.

Jahoon: Ssshhh~ The other shouldn't know that i'm home. I want to surprise them.

Malee (nanny) (Author: the nannys name are a flower): Include your grandmother, Mr. Park?

Jahoon: Grandmother is in the house?! Really?! I missed her so much!

Malee (nanny): Yes. She have took care of the house with the masters, after you took to Korea.

Jahoon: Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go! I want to see grandmother!

19 October (2016) 3:10 p.m

Grandmother: Malee, please tell the people in the kitchen to make Jahoon's favorite food. And gets he's room prepared.

Malee (nanny): Yes, madame.

Grandmother: You have really grown up to be a handsome man, like your dad. Seems like you took most of your dad.

Jinhee, my little sister, came and hugged me. Too... tightly... There is one year between us.

Grandmother: Jinhee, be careful. Your brother is going to lose his breath if you hug more tightly. And you will also hurt his knee.

Jinhee: Sorry, Jahoon but it have been such a long time since i last saw you. 

Grandmother: Since it have been a long time for us both, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter