Chapter 33: Fight

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 November (2016) 8:00 a.m

I waked up before time. I didn't even need to do it because i could sleep the whole day if i want. There was something in the back of my mind that prevent me from sleeping. I thought about what Nayeon wanted to talk with me about. Nothing bad, right? I walked inside the other rooms and waked the members. A usally morning but still not. It was unusally quiet in the dorm and i would always watch the members screaming and figthing over the batroom, when i maked the breakfeast. This time they just walked inside, two and two.

There were a heavy air over us when we sat down and eating. I couldn't stand it anymore. I looked at all the boys and took a deep breath.

Jahoon: Okay, what's wrong with you guys? You are all unussaly quiet, today.

Jaehwan: I think the reason is, one, we are all tried. Two, i think we are all thinking about our ex.

I looked around and saw they all was nodding. They all have broke up with their girlfriends. They didn't choose to breakup but the girls themself.

Mini: I think we all begin to think about it when we saw you kissing with Nayeon.

They all looked at the table and continue to eating, all quiet. I clapped and maked them look at me again.

Jahoon: Be positiv guys. If they broke up with you then they aren't good for you. There are many people out there, you will find the one that match for you one day. I'm sure.

They all nodded and came over to me. They hugged me at the same time, making me lose some of my breath.

Jahoon: Please... Let me breath...

They realsed me and we all laughed.

2 November (2016) 11:00 a.m

I was standing at ______ park, waiting for Nayeon. I was meeting with her in a place, where people almost never came to. I was nervous and tripped from left to right. I hope there won't be anything bad, to talk about. I was standing, jumping up and down of cold, when i got backhugged by someone. 

Jahoon: Nayeon?

Nayeon: How did you know?

Jahoon: First of all, you are always backhugging me. Two, you asked me to meet you here, so i will assume that it was you. So what do you want to talk, with me, about?

We sat down on a bench, lokking forward. Nayeon looked at the kids, that was playing at the playground, infront of us. She bited her lips and putted her head on my shoulder. I keeped quiet, not wanting Nayeon to feel uncomfortable, so i waited for her to begin talking first.

Nayeon: I... I like you, Jahoon. More than a friend.

She turned her head, so she looked at my right cheek. She putted a hand on my left cheek and turned my head, slowly. We looked at each other in the eyes. Her eyes were warm and calm but still with a little worryness.

Jahoon: I... I don't know what i'm feeling right now. I like you too but i feel like there is someone else that like me to and i can't forget about it.

Nayeon: Please forget about it. If we both like each other, then let's be together.

I leaned forward trying to kiss her, when i got grabbed in the back of my neck. I was turned around and standed up. Suddenly, i feel a pain and land on the ground. I got pulled up and landed on the ground again.

Nayeon: Jahoon! Are you okay?!

Nayeon kneel down beside me and cupped my face. Nayeon brushed my lips slightly, making me grunts in pain.

Nayeon: Jaehyung! Why did you do that?

Jaehyung (Nayeon's ex): Because i still love you! I can't let you be with anyone else, than me!

Jaehyung grabbed Nayeon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter