Chapter 13: Accident

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 October (2016) 11:00 a.m

We, the boys, are sitting in the park near our company, waiting for the girls to come. We have all decide to wear a red jacket, with a white shirt, a blue sweater and black pants. The camera, from our reality show, film us. The world still didn't know that we all have got girlfriends and we couldn't tell or say anything, firstly because of the dating rules in our and the girls company, two because we didn't want to make big news of it.

Jahoon:  (This is what Jahoon is wearing)

Jaehwan:  (This is what Jaehwan is wearing)

J:  (This is what J is wearing)

Jack: (This is what Jack is wearing)

Fire:  (This is what Fire is wearing)

Minho:  (This is what Minho is wearing)

Mini: (This is what Mini is wearing)

We were sitting, talking about our comeback, about if there were anyone who couldn't their dance or lyrics yet. We always help each other with it. Firstly, beacuse we are a band, two because we are family and family help each others. The girls came, behind us and suprised us.

Eunseo: You guys almost look like you were the same person.

Jaehwan: We don't look that much like each other.

Jahoon: Come on, let's go to the amusement park.

We walked side by side, in a row. I walked in the front with Seola. Behind us was J with Soobin, Jack with Luda, Mini with Yeonjung, Fire with Eunseo, Jaehwan with Dawon and lastly Minho with Xaun yi.

Jahoon: Hope that you and the girls don't have any fear of heights because i swear that we are going to take some of the high rides.

Seola: Ohhhh nooooo.

I laughed, held Seola's hand and squeezed it.

Jahoon: if you get to scared, then remember you always have me.

Seola looked at me in the eyes, like she wanted to confirm with from my eyes. We reached the amusement park.

Jaehwan: Yesterday, Jahoon hyung said that he will paid for the tickets and the lunch.

Jahoon: When did i... Fine, i will paid for it but only this time.

I walked to the ticketstand to buy the tickets. I hestiant when i gave the money but sighed and gave them. Jaehwan is going to return this, i know. Just wait to we come back to the dorm, Jung Jaehwan. Or wait, i can make him repay now.

Jahoon: Let us all go and try Torna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter