Chapter 9: Greetings sunbaenims

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 October (2016) 5:30 p.m

One week from our debut and we are already going to an awards tommorow. Our first award. We are nominated as best rookie singer of the year. We had a nice suit that was red, white and black.

All of the groups, we have seen at the red carpet, always do a nice and a fun poses. Our fun pose was, me sitting on Jaehwan, Jack on J. Minho laid on the ground while Mini was on him. Fire was doing ninja pose. It doesn't sound funny as it looks like.

We are on the way to our waiting room, that we share with Twice sunbaenims. In the last two weeks, we have prepared two y and cute songs, that we will show today. We were going to dance in pair but it doesn't match up because there girls has more members than us. I was paired with Mina, Jaehwan with Sana and Momo, Jack with Jihyo, J with Jeongyeon, Minho with Nayeon, Mini with Tzuyu, Fire with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. I was nervous because i easily get shy. What if i forget the dance moves? I didn't notice that the members were all ready far away from me, so i begin to run up to them. It was a mistake. I bumped into Gfriend sunbaenim Eunha, and we both land on our .

"I'm so sorry sunbaenim and for your coffe too. Let me buy you another one." It was lucky that the coffe didn't get on her dress.

"No, it's okay Jahoon. That's your name right?"

"Yes, that is my name but i really have to buy you a cup of coffee , maybe six cups, or i will feel bad the rest of the day, sunabenim."

"Okay then, if you insist."

9 October (2016) 5:40 p.m

Lucky, that the coffee shop were only about ten minutes from the awards center. now that i'm here, i could just buy the members and Twice sunbaenims, some coffee.

"What do you want to drink sunbaenim?"

"First of all just call me Eunha and two, six cups of ice latte please~"

"Plus 16 more." Eunha looked at me very surprised.

"Do you really drink that much coffee before you go on stage? You will need to go to the toilet a lot."

"No sunbaenim... Eunha, they are not all for me but for my members and Twice sunabenims."

"Ahh, so you are going to make a colloborate stage with Twice? We are going to do it with BTS."

After we got our coffee, i insist that i will take her coffee and help her hold it to her waiting room. We finded out much, about each other, that we both loved to sing and dance. We exchanged our phone numbers, before we got inside Gfriend and BTS sunabenims waiting room.

"You are back Eunha," Sowon sunbaenim looked surprised to see me right behind Eunha, "and you are even bringing a boy with you."

"This is Wolf's leader Jahoon, unnie. We meet each outside, when we bumped each other and maked me spill the coffees. Jahoon insist to buy some others and caring it for me, that's why i came back late."

"Just tought that, our new hoobae, hitted on Eunha," I got a clap on the back by J-hope, "i'm just kidding! Look at your face, all worried."

"I think, i need to go back to my room. Good luck with the collobrate stage, sunabenims." I bowed, gave the coffee to Yuju and Umji and leaved. Before i could leave, i needed to exchange my number with Gfriend and BTS sunabenims. Hope, i don't get scolded on by manager hyung.

"Where were you, Jahoon?! I tought you were right behind us?" Manager hyung, standed with his hands in his sides.

"I were manager hyung but i got into my own world, a few minutes. When i came back, i realised that you were far a head, so i begin to run and bumped into Gfriend Eunha, which maked her spill her coffees. I insist to buy her news one and while i was there, i got coffee for the members and Twice sunbaenims. Which took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter