Chapter 25: Break [part 2]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25 October (2016) unknow time

I woked up from, from a nightmare. Or maybe it wasn't a nightmare because it seems like the same as my nightmare, when i waked up. I dreamed about meeting Anna again and then on the way home, i fainted. When i woke up, the surroundings where all white, like a hospital room. Because it was a hospital room. I looked to my left and saw Jiwoo sleeping on the couch. Don't she know that, you will get a bad back when you are sleeping on a couch. As i stared at her for a while, Jiwoo begin to move. Then she sat up and rubbed her eyes but it didn't looked as cute, as when Seola do it.

Jiwoo: You are awake? Why didn't you wake me?

Jiwoo ran outside the room, to get a doctor, before i even could answer. Why even ask, when you don't want to hear the answer, right away. When i was getting checked by the doctor, my grandma, Jinhee, the members and WJSN, crashed into the room. Almost, all on the same time.

Grandmother: Are you okay?! Not hurting anywhere?! Why did this happend, doctor?!

Doctor: Please calm down, miss. It's seems to be a side effect of the car accident, he had got into. There will be sometimes, where he will feel that someone is hitting him, in his head and will faint becuase of too much pain. But don't worry it's not something bad. It will only happen a once in a while, i think. But it can be really painful. Excuse me, i have another patient to check up on.

The doctor bowed and leaved the room. My grandma, my siblings and the members moved, all over to me.

Jinhee: You are okay? Now we have to be more careful about you.

Wolf expect Jahoon: Hyung, you alright?! What did the doctor said?!

Jahoon: I'm okay everybody. Don't be so worried. The doctor said that, it was a side effect of the car crash and that it will come once in a while. It will be really painful and make me faint. But don't worry as the doctor said, it will only come once in a while.

I looked at Seola, who was looking down at the floor. Now she maybe are feeling even more guilty. Maybe i should try and talk to her. Hope she aren't mad anymore.

Jahoon: Can i talk with Seola, alone?

Everyone, expect Seola, walked out of the room. The members and my siblings patted me on the back, before they leaved. I turned my gaze to Seola and smiled, trying to get her to feeling less guilty.

Jahoon: I'm sorry...

Seola: For kissing another girl?

Jahoon: That too but it doesn't seems like you are worried about me anymore. You aren't worried that i got the side effects because of the accident.

Seola: No, i'm actually hating you.

How cold... Are it just me or are the room getting colder? I sighed and looked at my knee.

Jahoon: Please let me explain myself and what happen. It wasn't what it looks like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter