Chapter 21: Funeral and seeing her again [part 1]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21 October (2016) 6:00 a.m

First day of the funeral. I woked up, only to see on the clock, that there were about 4 hours to the beginning of the funeral. I tried to strecth my body, when i could feel Seola breathing at my chest. I moved her softly, tried not to wake her, and walked over to the work table, i have in my bedroom. Is a work table, where i draw for the most or just doing something else. There was still much time left to the funeral and i didn't need so much time to prepare myself, so i begin to draw. I always have a notebook with me no matter where i am. The lastest project is a drawing of Seola. I always print the real photo out, in a small size and put it on the top of the side i'm drawing on. 

While i was painting the picture, Seola begin to move. I looked at her, when she strecthed her body and rubbed her eyes. How can a person be this cute, yet so angelic? Seola looked around to see, me staring at her. She tilted her head to her left.

Seola: Already awake?

I tried to hold myself from not to smile to wide and blush of, how cute she was. I sighed, putted my cold look on and looked down at my drawing book.

Jahoon: Yes. You can just sleep some more. There about three and a half hour to the funeral. I can't sleep.

Seola: Me too. Is to hard to sleep without you, by my side.

I looked surprised up on a blushing Seola. It maded my heart beat even more of, how cute she was.

Seola: I want to sleep by your side, if it's okay?

Seola looked at me with a dog face. I took the things i need to use, when drawing, and putted myself right next to Seola. Right as i layed down my things and putted myself comfortable, Seola snugged into my neck and wrapped her arms around my waist. I sighed. I couldn't help to smile. I thought of yesterday, of what Mini said to me.

Mini: Looks like she still care for you, hyung. 

Maybe Mini is right. Maybe she still care for me. I can't yet be sure of it. I wrapped my arm around Seola's shoulder and continuing drawing. 

Seola: You are drawing me... You are really good at drawing!

Jahoon: The only reason that this drawing are good, are because you are beautiful.

I putted down my drawing book and held Seola's chin. I moved forward, trying to kiss her, when someone knocked on the door. I sighed and walked to the door, without help from the crutches. I could walk now but it was still hard to walk without. I opned the door and saw that my sister, Jinhee, right outside.

Jinhee: Didn't think you will do this to a girl.

Jinhee winked to Seola, who just laughed. I playfully hitted Jinhee on her head. Jinhee then entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Jinhee: But Jahoon, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter