Chapter 24: Break [part 1]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 October (2016) 6:00 a.m

Last day, was the last day of funeral. My parents corps was burned and we drived out, into the sea on a boat, to spread of the ash. Today, i woked up from a uncomfortable and cold night. When i was walking down, all dressed to help my sister at the company today, i could hear my grandma voice.

 (This is Jahoon's outfit)

Grandmother: Do you girls and boys want to see Jiwoo, Jahoon and Jinhee as small kids?

The members and WJSN: NE!

I frozed in my position. I could hear footsteps behind me and i turned around to see, who it was. It was my siblings, who was also dressed up. Jinhee for school and Jiwoo for work.

 (This is Jiwoo's outfit)

 (This is Jinhee's outfit. It the one who are on the right, the one for undergraduate)

I looked at them and saw that they also have heard, what grandma said. They helped me to get down, as fast as i could and we all crashed inside the living room.

Jiwoo, Jahoon and Jinhee: Don't!

Everybody laughed expect me, Jiwoo, Jinhee and Seola. Me and Seola looked each other in the eyes, until she turned her head away. I sighed, maybe i should wait a little more before i talk with her. In the end grandma showed our pictures, while me and my siblings cringed.

Grandmother: Let's go and eat breakfeast now, before they die of embarrassment.

Grandma looked at us, who were almost lying on the ground of embarrassment. We all laughed and moved to the dining room, while the members teasing me with my baby pictures.

24 October (2016) 7:30 a.m

We dropped Jinhee of, at her school, on the way to the company. When i got off, wanting to say bye to my little sister, many of her friends and other students, came over to me for an autograph. 

Jiwoo and Jinhee: Seems like our brother are more popular than us now.

I just laughed and continue signing. My siblings have always been the popular one, in their school. And for me the least popular, even that me and my siblings have almost the same personality, i was still the unpopular. 

I finished signing, kissed my little sister goodbye on the cheek and drove off to the company with Jiwoo.

Jiwoo: So how it's it to be popular? You don't need to say anything. People remember you!

Jahoon: Is nice that people know me but i'm not different from them. I'm just a human like them. The only thing is, that i can sing and dance.

Jiwoo: *sigh* I have a superstar, as my little brother.

I laughed and smacked Jiwoo on her shoulder. Jiwoo are always the one, who try to make fun or joke, about everything you say and do.

24 October (2016) 10:00 a.m

We walked inside the company and receive mumbles. Everybody was pointing at us and looking.

Jahoon: They have seen me before when i was a little younger than now. Does it seems like i woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter