Chapter 17: a "date" with sunbaenims

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 October (2016) 9:30 a.m

Today, we got a mission from our reality show. We have finished eating and are sitting on the couch and the ground, facing the cameras.

Mini: I will read the mission card. "Yesterday was the end of your promotions and congratulations on your win. We want to celebrate it today, with that you got to go in an amusement park. To ________. But you won't be going there alone! You need to bring two guests with you! Your choose if it a male or female idol. Meet with them at the amusement park at 11:30 a.m and have fun the rest of the day."

J: Let's begin calling. Since is always the leader that start, shouldn't we change to our maknae, that will start?

Fire: Good idea J hyung, if you don't mind Jahoon hyung?

Jahoon: I'm fine! Sometimes is nice with some changes. Now Mini, begin to call! Can't wait to see who you are going to ask on date!

Mini: Yaahh! Jahoon hyung!

We all laughed, expect Mini, at cute little flustered Mini. A little while after, Mini begin to laugh with us.

Mini: Then let me begin call, when hyungs are finishing laughing. But i think we shouldn't tell each other to the end of the day, who we invited. First in the end, we will tell.

Jack: Sounds like a good idea... Let's do it!

17 October (2016) 11:30 a.m

We didn't meet at once. First it was the maknae, who got inside, next Minho and so on, so we won't know who invited who. Lastly it was my turn to go. I took my crutches and walked outside our car to meet with BTS V and Gfriend Umji.

V: Took you a while for you to come, Jahoon. What mission are you guys doing? I saw your members coming one by one.

Jahoon: Our mission is to have fun with our friends, that's why i invited you guys here. We got the idea, that we won't know who invited who before the end of the day.

Umji: Sounds like a fun idea. Let's go! I want to try on of the waterboat!

We decide to go and eat first because it were near lunch. Firstly we walked to a resturant near the entrance.

Jahoon: Oohh~ Oohh~ Let's go to this resturant instead. I just saw Jaehwan walked inside that resturant. I don't want to lose our own mission so fast~.

V: Let's go inside a souvenir after we have eat then. Then we can buy something from there and disguise ourselves, so they can't remember us.

Umji: Then let's go by that i disguise as a boy, while you guys disguise as womens.

Jahoon and V: Yaahhh! Umji ya!

The funny things is that we actually used Umji's idea. Such a y look, we all got but still it was a little more embarrassing for me and V than Umji. Umji was wearing a short haired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter