Chapter 15: Alone and Wolf time! [part 2]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 October (2016) 10:00 a.m

Today, i could go home but i had to be in a weelchair, all the day. I still couldn't use crutches because my knee wasn't strong enough, yet. But the doctor said that, if i worked out, like i did yesterday, there would be a change for me to walk with crutches in two days. If i already can use crutches in two days, then i'm sure that i can walk on christmas. Right now, i'm sitting waiting for the manager to get me, after he had dropped the boys at the Music Bank. 

Jahoon: Please, let a miracle happend.

I'm already going to lose my mind. I'm trying to use my knee as it was before the accident but i'm just falling down.

Manager: Be careful, Jahoon! If you try to much to walk now, then you will just make the knee worse, than is it now, and i'm sure that you never going to walk on christmas.

Manager hyung looked me in the eyes. I could see he was worried about me.

Manager: Let me help you on the weelchair and let's go to Music Bank to see the boys perform, okay?

I just nodded. I was in my own world. I will never get to walk, right? That's was that dream, who falled into pieces. Manager hyung drived me into the car, after we got my medicin, and took off, from the hospital.

Manager: You are unusually quiet, Jahoon. You will always pump up and dance, when i put girl groups songs on, but now you are just sitting watching out of the window. Please, tell me what's in your mind. I don't like the new Jahoon.

Jahoon: Then you must hate me for the rest of life. I can't get back at walking and i will forever be alone. No one love me.

Manager: Oohh~ So you and Seola broke up?

I nodded my head. Hearing other people asking me about it, make me fell even more depressed. It were all quiet until we reached Music Bank. When i got out, i could see the fans, my groups fans, standing outside because there wasn't enough place. When they noticed me, they begin to scream and reaching out to touch me. Some people wanting to get my autograph, some other just standing and crying. Is not like i woke up from the dead, everybody!

15 October (2016) 11:00 a.m

We were on the way to the waiting room, after i got in from the crowd outside Music Bank, when we got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter