Chapter 22: Funeral and seeing her again [part 2]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22 October (2016) 7:00 a.m

I woked up, feeling someone caressing me on my cheeks. I knowed that it was Seola and just acted like i was asleep.

Seola: I thought, i have lose you like forever.

I could feel her soft lips slightly on my lips. I could hear a sigh and feel, that she moved her head to my chest. I opned my eyes and looked down at Seola. Then i kissed the top of her head and her hair.

Jahoon: I could say the same. Don't go away from me again or my world really would end.

Seola looked up and putted both of her hands on my cheeks. I kissed her forehead and then letting our forehead meet. Seola wrapped her arms around my neck and i wrapped my arms around her waist, to get us closer to each other. We looked each other in the eyes, for a long time. When i was about to kiss Seola, we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I whispered to Seola, that she should hide somewhere, in case of it was my grandma. She then hides in the bathroom and i walk to open the door. Luckly it was only my siblings, Jiwoo and Jinhee. i closed the door behind them and just in case, if grandma want to come in, i also locked the door.

Jiwoo: You can come out, Seola. Is only me and Jinhee.

Seola walked out of the bathroom and putted "Why did you do that?" look on her face.

Seola: You guys, scared me and Jahoon. We thought that it was your grandmother, that was knocking.

Jiwoo: Grandma, already know about it.

Me and Seola turned our gaze, surprised, to Jiwoo and Jinhee. What did they mean with, that grandma already know about it?

Jahoon and Seola: WHAT?!

Jinhee: Don't be scared. She actually don't mind, that you two are sleeping in the same room and are dating. She actually finds you two cute. We got a message from grandma that says, that she want you two to get married because you two suit each other and that you should come down because she have something to you and your friends.

Jiwoo and Jinhee hugged Seola and walked outside to wake the other members. I looked at Seola and shrugged. then we must better be hurrying up. Grandma don't like waiting on people. Then i pushed Seola back inside the bathroom, for her to start.

22 October (2016) 8:30 a.m

We walked down the stairs and were first in the living room, with grandma. After a few minutes, the members and their girlfriends. We all sit on the sofa, all quiet. No one begin to talk. Grandma looked around and laid her eyes on me, as the last person.

Grandmother: You are all maybe thinking about why did i call you, down here? Right?

Jahoon: Jiwoo and Jinhee said, that you had something for us. Maybe love?

I tried to act cute and showed grandma, the finger heart. She then hitted me on the head and i just smile.

Grandma: Your siblings is right, Jahoon. The reason i called you guys down, are becuase that i know that you all are dating. Even that you didn't tell me. It's actually really obvious.

Jaehwan: Really?

Mini: We are actually but mostly the oldest members are obvious.

Fire: Hey! The young members are too. You and Yeonjung are holding in hand, every time. It seems like that you are connected to each other.

Grandmother: Stop fighting and let me finish, what i want to said. So, i was going to say, that i know you all are dating, so i have prepared a gift for you guys.

My grandma called Malee. Malee came inside with seven small boxes. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter