Chapter 30: Wake up

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 October (2016) 9:00 a.m

I didn't even thought of this happening to myself. All i was doing was trying to catch the sleep, i haven't get because of schedule. I got woke by something touching my lips. I just continue to sleep but this time, i could feel someone spraying water in my face. I sat up and rubbed my face. I looked around to see who it was, annoyed.

Jahoon: Yah! Why are you doing this to me, in the morning?!

Nayeon and Tzuyu stand in my bedroom with a watergun each. Behind them were both the camera staff, for their reality show and ours, Wolf time! 

Nayeon: Is time to wake up, Jahoonie~.

Tzuyu: We have a lot to do today. Wakie wakie~.

Jahoonie? Normally you will begin to cry, if you hear you nickname from your ex-girlfriend, that you have loved really much. Is the opposite for me. I stood directly up and got myself done, while the members was getting sprayed by the other members of Twice. I would bet, that you could hear it, from the outside. The screams that came from the members and sounded like a gril scream.

30 October (2016) 9:15 a.m

Since i was always the one, who are making food in the dorm, i begin to maked the food with my teasers, Nayeon and Tzuyu. I was actually worried because of Nayeon. If you have seen their reality show, using a knife upside down.

Nayeon: Don't worry! I can do it!

She punshed me sligthy on my arm, a few times. I turned to Tzuyu and patted her on the head.

Jahoon: Ready, dongsaeng?

Tzuyu nodded and begin to turn pink. I know that Tzuyu was a shy person but i didn't know that she was, THAT shy.

30 October (2016) 10:30 a.m

Jaewhan: So, what made you girls come to our dorm?

Jihyo: The fans ship us and like to see more interaction between us. That why we choosed to go out with you guys, today.

Jack: Then we need to pair up again, i guess?

Nayeon: Bingo and this time, none of us will choose our partner. It will be the fans, who choose this time.

We all readed the comments from our fans. There was one who surprised me.

Fan: Jahoon oppa~. Who do you want to date between the Twice members?

I laughed. Twice and the members looking at me, wanting me to choose soon.

Jahoon: Hhhhmmm~. I think i will choose Sana.

Sana: Me? Why me?

Jahoon: Because you are cute, maybe? I don't know. I don't know who to choose but if i have to then it's Sana.

We ended paired up like this. Me with Nayeon and Tzuyu. Mini with Daehyun. Minho with Mina and Sana. Fire with Momo. Jaehwan with Chaeyoung. Jack with Jihyo. J with Jeongyeon. We reveice an evenlope, each and moved outside to see seven cars, waiting for us.

Minho: Before we go, we should make some team names. Then the fans can use it at a shipper name, if they want.

Dahyun: You are curious about your shipper name, right?

Minho nodded, caused as all to laugh. We grouped, in our teams, and talked about our team name.

Jahoon: Do you guys have any ideas?

Nayeon: How about Cutie?

Tzuyu: or Awesome?

Jahoon: What about team Awesome cuties? Is a combinatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter