Chapter 16: Getting myself together

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 October (2016) 8:00 a.m

I was ordered my the manager hyung and the CEO, to take a break from the schedule for 'Like a wolf' but that i could join, again at 'I don't like you but i love'. I just need to sit and singing my part, while the members danced to it. I will get to learn the dance, when i have time and when i can dance again. People, that know, know that i can't be alone. I always get easily bored, when i'm alone and trying to find someone to be with. Maybe i should call someone? I remember that, BTS sunbaenims can't because they are promoting 'blood, sweat and tears' and for the WJSN members.... *sigh*. I think, i should turn my mind and think: Me and Seola, are never going to be a couple again. Seola is blaming herself, right now, for not helping me. What about Gfriend? They have just ended their promotings for a while. Maybe they are free?

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

?: Anyeonghaeseyo?

Jahoon: Anyeonghaeseyo, Yerin. I was just asking if you guys are free today? I was ordered by my manager hyung and my CEO, to take a break from my schedule for 'Like a wolf' but the problem is, i get bored to easily and want to be with other people. The members have leaved since 5 a.m, for the schedule and leaving me home.

Yerin: Aaww~ Lonely you. Sure, we are actually free and i don't think that the girls can't be in the dorm anymore. They are laying around, trying to make manager unnie agree with them to go out. But i'm sure if i mention that you want to go out with us she will, let us go. Let me just ask her.

I waited about two minutes before Yerin came back to the phone.

Yerin: Manager unnie, agreed. We will come over and get you. We heard that you are sitting in a wheelchair, right now, so i think that it won't be easy for yourself to get down.

Jahoon: No, don't need to, there is a elevator, where we live. Let's just meet at Café ______, close to my dorm, so you girls don't need to worry about me getting on busses and taxis.

Yerin: Fine, if you say so. Then let's meet in a hour, then you have time to get yourself done. But sure that you don't need any help.

Jahoon: I'm sure and by the way, i need to tell you that i have at 2 p.m because of traning for my knee, hope you guys don't mind?

Yerin: Actually, we don't need to part when you are going to train your knee. You can just train your knee, then we train beside you, so you won't get bored.

Jahoon: Thank you, Yerin. Then let's meet in a hour, bye.

Yerin: Bye.

16 October (2016) 9:00 a.m

I got help to get inside the café and ordered a caramel macchiato, while waiting for Gfriend to arrive. I was surprised when they came. Look like they love to confuse, they friends. I was just sitting and sipping my coffe, when six "men" came to my table. The "men" were actually Gfriend that had putted false beard and putted they hair up in a hat. They took their false beard and hat off.

Yuju: Couldn't recognize us, right Jahoon oppa?

Jahoon: Who could? You dressed up really good. I thought that you girls were real men. But such mean of you girls of teasing me. 

I was joking but i tried to act like i was mad at them. I crossed my arms and looked out of the window, while pouting.

Eunha: Sorry Jahoon oppa but we thought that it would be funny. You should have seen your own face, when we took of our false beard.

U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter