Chapter 32: M/V shooting

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 November (2016) 8:00 a.m

Today is the last day of shooting. We already began the shooting yesterday. The concept is y and wild. We were dressed in a suit with the shirts half . When we were done filming one of the dance scene, i got a message from Jihyo.

Jihyo: Heard that you guys are filming your M/V, today. Can we come over and see? Pretty, please?

Jahoon: Hehehehe. Sure, why not? Then you can see the most awesome group filming the most awesome M/V ever.

Jihyo: We will see. See you soon =).

Jaehwan: Our hyung is really a playboy. First with Seola, then with Nayeon and Tzuyu and now is Jihyo. I will bet the next person is Blackpink Jisoo.

Minho: No, is Jennie!

Jahoon: Guys...

Mini: No, i'm for sure that is going to be Sowon.

Fire: I can already confirm, that hyung is going to date AOA Hyejeong.

Jahoon: Yah! 

It was all silence, while i looked at the members angrily. In the end, i couldn't hold my mask and laughed. The members laughed with me and we all receive a weird look from the staffs, when they came inside the room, not knowing anything at all.

1 November (2016) 11:30 a.m

Individual shootings was going on. I was the first person and waited for the PD to say action.

Jahoon: I don't like you but i love you! Calling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! You make my world and my heart like a paradise, that will crash when i hurt you. I don't like you but i love you! Calling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! I love you, my hero. 

Here and there. Right to left. Up and down. Everything, everywhere, every breath. The scent of you walking around me and capturing me. I'm in a maze. A maze that i can't never get out. Can't away from you. Drowning deeper and deeper in my heart. I'm falling in a spell, called love. Love is you.

I finished done filming and the PD patted me on the back, with a fatherly smile. I walked around alone and noticed someone standing behind a building, showing about the half of her head. Nayeon. I walked over to her and placed my hands on each side of her heads, so she couldn't get away.

Jahoon: Why are you standing and hiding here?

I was surprised about what happend next. Nayeon pulled me by the collar and kissed me. It when for a while but somehow it both feel comfortable but still not. I feel like there were someone, or two, standing and looking at us. We continue the kiss until we breaked it for air.

Nayeon: My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter