Chapther 40: New year

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31 December (2016) 08:00 a.m 

 

Jahoon: Hey hurried up! We still have many things to buy and we also need to get ready  before the year-end performance with AOA.

Wolf, minus Jahoon: Fine! 

We were out shopping food to make our dinner for the fans who came to our performance but also to the idols who came and the staffs. I was needed to drag the boys away from the place with candy and from the free food. Lastly it helped by nagging them so much that they begin to help me. We finished finally, we would have finished before if they have helped, and drive back to the dorm. 

 

31 December (2016) 08:30 a.m 

 

Jaehwan: I will make the spicy rice cakes with Jahoon hyung. Fire, Mini and Minho will make a bento. Jack and J will make something to drink. Okay? 

Wolf: Okay! Let's begin! 

We separated to each of our corner and began to make our food. 

Jaehwan: Hyung, is it right that you and Nayeon nonna is a couple now? What will you do with Seola nonna? 

Jaehwan whispered to me because he knows that I don't want to worried the others. I sighed and looked at him. I nodded slowly and feel the atmosphere beginning to change. 

Jahoon: I think I will break up with them both, but I feel bad for them both. I think I will find out when the times come. How about you, Jaehwan? Don't you have a little flirt with someone? 

I elbowed Jaehwan in the side, trying to change the atmosphere. We began to chuckled and spraying water at each other. The others looked at us and got involved. We laughed, finished the food and prepared for the year-end performance before we drive off. 

 

31 December (2016) 09:00 a.m 

 

We walked in some smaller groups, when we gave out the foods to the fans, staffs and idols. Me with Minho, Jaehwan with Mini and Fire with Jack and J. Minho and I started at the some of the fans and begin to give the food. We also signed some autograph, took some photos and thanked them for coming and for the rest that didn't got something, we told them to wait for the others that will come too. 

When we walked back inside the backstage, we bumped to WJSN Seola and Twice Nayeon. I sighed and looked at Minho.

Jahoon: Can yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter