Chapter 3: Collobration meeting

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 October (2016) 7:30 a.m

Today, Wolf are going to a meeting with our manager. Is a meeting about an album collobration with a sunbaenim artist from starship entertainment. We were not told about who it was because the company wanted it to be a suprise for us. We were going to meet with the CEO of starship entertainment, Kim Shi-dae, and the group. I got inside the building, seeing staffs every where walking around. The manager got to information desk and talked with the reception lady.

"Hyungs, who do you think we are going to collobrate with? I hope it Monsta x or Sistar sunbenims."

Jack looked at me, "I think Mini maybe is right. I think the company want us to collobrate with some legends, so that we could become more know to the world."

"Let's go Wolf. Then you don't need to suspect anymore who it is because you are going to meet them now."

We walked right behind the manager and got inside the elevator. We walked side by side, two and two, inside the starships CEO's room. When we got in we were suprised and bow to the CEO and sunbaenims. The sunbaenims, who we were going collobrate with, was WJSN sunbaenims. I really like them, even before my debut. You can almost say that i'm a fan of them. I have follow them since they debut.

"2, 3. Would you like? Anyeonghaeseyo, WJSN imida."

"2,3. Be careful! Anyeonghaeseyo, Wolf imida."

4 October (2016) 9:00 a.m

"You guys can go down with WJSN and pratice to your songs, while we are talking more about the collobration. We shouldn't boring you too much."

We thanked the CEO and walked behind WJSN sunbaenims, to there pratice room.

"Before we begin praticing, let's us introduce each of us."

It took some time but it were all worth of it, " Anyeonghaeseyo Wolf leader and main rapper Jahoon imida. I have been fans of you sunbaenims since debut and i'm very happy to meet you."

"Thank you and we have also been listen to your debut song. Is very good! Maybe we should make a mixtape together Jahoon,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter