Chapter 37: Weekly idol

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 November (2016) 9:00 a.m

Doni: You have come back really fast Wolf. So I heard that you came here before your comeback?

All of Wolf nodded. Right now we are recording for Weekly idol with WJSN, Gfriend and Twice sunbaenims.

Coni: When is your comeback?

Jahoon: Tomorrow.

Coni: Good! Then lets us see if you can your dance. You all know what are coming now right?

WJSN, Gfriend, Twice and Wolf: Random play dance!

Coni: That’s right but before we start I want to know more about you comeback song, Wolf. The title is , am I right?

Minho: That’s right and it our leader Jahoon hyung who have make all the lyric, music and dance.

Doni: Really?! You are really good at making songs! I have heard and seen the M/V and it sounds really good. Hope we can make collaboration one day, Jahoon.

I bowed to Doni and high fived him. I looked around and saw a surprised face from the others. I smiled to myself and returned my look to Doni and Coni.

Coni: Jahoon, please tell us what the song are about?

Jahoon: Is about a man or boy that has fallen in love. He doesn’t want to show his feeling but deep inside he know that he love her.

Doni: What did you have in your mind when you writed it?

Jahoon: Actually I writed about myself. All most all of the songs I have writed are based on myself. Maybe that’s why it came out good. If I should write about something I never have experience, then I think it never would be good.

Coni: If I remembered right, then I heard that you maked the dance. Please show us an example before we begin on the Random play dance.

Jaehwan: Acting like i'm ignoring you but feels and like that. You think i hate but that just what i show.

Mini: Being mean to you, think that my feelings will go away. Can't do anything right, and i maked you cry.

Minho: Wanting to disappear from you, the city and from the world. When i'm down, feeling all alone, you help.

Fire: But please go away. I can't do this. Me and you are like north and south, which can never be together. Ever.

All: I don't like you but i love you! Calling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! You make my world and heart like a paradise, that will crash when i hurt you. I don't like you but i love you! Calling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter