Chapter 2: our own reality show

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 October (2016) 6:30 a.m

I have just standing up from a sweaty night again and got a shower when the door bell ring. I was on the way to open the door, when i remember that i didn't have any shirt on! I quickly when to my grabbed a clean and plain t-shirt and opened the door. What i was meeting by was a group of camera men that was filming right from i opned the door. They gave me a letter and helped me taking a mic on. When i was done with the mic, i opened the letter and readed it out loud.

"Hello to your own reality show, Wolf time!, that are going to film with your guys until your group disband, which we hope never do. The episode will air every friday and going to be about your week and your life behind the stage. There will also be mission that you need to complete as group or alone, if the mission says. The first mission is to suprise wake the others. After that going to a girl group dorm and suprise wake them to. You will be going to three different girl group dorms, so you need to split up in three groups. One group with three and the other two with two members. Good luck!"

I have always seen this at tv and wanted to do it myself when i debut. I walked inside to Jaehwan's and Jack's room to suprise wake them, only to be greet by a really loud snore. I try not to laugh and laid beside Jaehwan. He woke and hide, he's head under the duvet. I moved to Jack, but this time it were different. Jack just walked to the bathroom without shirt on and didn't looked at the camera. When Jaehwan and Jack were done, we decide to split up in two groups. Me going into the maknae's room, while Jaehwan and Jack into J's and Fire's room. They hurried into J's and Fire's room and even before i opened the door to the maknae's room, i could hear a high pitch scream and yelling from the room. I decide first to go in when they were quiet and came out of the room. I walked inside and were greet by a waving foot. I didn't know who it was because Minho and Mini is the only room were they use a double bed. And sometimes they roll over each other in they sleep that there aren't in the original position as were they begin to sleep.

3 October (2016) 7:00 a.m

When everyone were done in the bathroom and had breakfeast, spicy rice cake with chicken and me only have salad because of diet, i read the letter out loud for them.

"But which group are we going to? I want to go to AOA sunbaenims dorm," the playboy Jaehwan asked.

"We won't tell you before you divide into three groups and choose which car number you are going with. You are going to be tell which group you are going to in the car."

We divide into three groups: me and the maknae, Jaehwan and Minho and the last group: Jack, J and Fire. My group got car number 1 because we are the best. Just kidding :). Jaehwan and Minho got 3 and Jack, J and Fire got 2.

3 October (2016) 7:30 a.m

As we got on the car and drived of we got a letter from the PD. I gave it to Mini, so he could read it out loud. I was just to tired to do that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter