Chapter 29: Fun time

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 October (2016) 4:30 p.m

Today we meeted with Twice, infront of JYP building, without cameras from our reality show. It was getting colder, we all standed and shivered. We was standing with our backs to the building and jumped, a little to get warmer. Suddenly, i could feels arms wrapping around me. It made me warmer. I unwrapped the arms and turned around to see who it was.

Nayeon: You should have guessed who it was.

Nayeon pouted and patted her on the top of her head, while laughing. She crossed her arms and stand on top of her toes, so our face were only a few centimeters from each other.

Nayeon: I'm older than you, remember?

Jahoon: Yes dorky. We are we going to go. Please let it be inside. We have all standed here and waited for 15 minutes, now. We are freezing!

Jihyo: Have you guys eat yet?

We all shaked our heads. I coud see that J and Jack mouth already on water.

Jihyo: Then let's go and eat! We haven't to. We have been to busy practicing. Let's go! I know a good resturant near here!

Jihyo lead the way with Jaehwan beside her. Seems like they are having fun. While i was observe them, there was arms locking around mine. I looked and saw it was Nayeon, smiling at me with her bunny teeth. On the other side Tzuyu, who was just looking around.

29 October (2016) 4:45 p.m

We arrive at the resturant and both, of the girls, release me. Just in a blink, i feel akwardly empty. Jack, who was walking behind me, came up and headlocked me.

Jack: I didn't know that my lovely hyung are such a playboy.

I pouted and tickling Jack before i followed the others inside. It was nice to come in the warm. The resturant was decorated in korean traditonal way, which remind me of our company canteen. Jihyo talked with a waiter and lead us to a table. Seems like Twice come here often. I was standing, didn't know where to sit. Suddenly, i was dragged by Jihyo and sat between her and Nayeon. While Jihyo was looking at the menu, she placed her head on my shoulder. All of sudden it were cold. I shrugged and thought that it were just me.

29 October (2016) 5:30 p.m

Jaehwan: Let's pair up with each other, to sing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter