Chapter 35: China

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 November (2016) 10:00 a.m

Jahoon: Are you all sure, that you didn't forget anything?

We are all at the airport, waiting for our plane to China. We were going to have a collaboration concert with SNH48 and are going to realese our comeback song for the first time. The actually comeback date in Korea, are first on 10 november. Yesterday, was only good. After we finish playing Voodoo doll, i went to the doctor and the members to practice.

*Flashback*

Doctor: So, i looked at your knee. You are a miracle! 

Jahoon: The good or bad way?

Doctor: The good, ofcourse! You can dance again. No need to worry about it anymore but if you ever feel pain in it, then you should stop. Alright?

I nodded and happily, leaved the hospital. I walked inside the practice room, when the boys was practicing, and danced with them, like a crazy man.

*End of flashback*

Manager: Okay, everybody! We should go to the gate, now. The plane is going soon! Hurry up!

4 November (2016) 10:30 a.m

?: Seems like we can't escape from each other, Jahoon.

I was sitting down, hearing music and drawing, when someone said my name. I looked up from my seat and saw Nayeon standing and looking at me with her bunny smile.

Jahoon: Seems like that.

She sat down beside me and hugged my arm, very hardly.

Jahoon: Are you scary of flights? You are hugging my arm, so i can't feel it anymore.

Nayeon looked down at my arm and released it. She bowed to me, while apologising. She then returned to hug my arm but this time not as hard. She looked down at the floor and nodded.

Nayeon: Yes, i'm scary. You will probally think that i'm a scary cat now, right?

Jahoon: Not at all. If you ever a scared by something, just tell me then i will be your hero.

I smiled widly and patted her on the top of her head. She looked at me and brushed a finger over my bruise. I took her hand and looked at her in the eyes.

Nayeon: I can't belive he did it. I'm so sorry about, Jahoon. I will make sure it doesn't happend again. I promise.

Jahoon: I'm fine but there is a thing i want to know, who was that guy?

Nayeon sighed and took her hand back. She looked forward while i looked at her. I didn't want to rush her, so i keeped quiet.

Nayeon: Is my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him in highgschool, when i found out he was cheating on me. Not with one but with FIVE other girls.

I coulde feel my hands curl into fist. Cheating first of all, is wrong but cheating with FIVE other girls, was too much. That is not what a man should do. I could hear Nayeon begin to sob. I wrapped an arm around her and hugged her. She hugged me back and we was like that, until the plane was in the air.

Nayeon: Thank you for helping me, Jahoon. You are a really nice person. A person that everyone would fall for.

I could feel myself blush, so i continue to draw and whispered a little 'thank you'. Only enugh for her to hear it.

4 November (2016) 12:00 a.m

We arrived at ______ airport. The fans was standing and waiting for us with banners. The cameras' flash was almost only what you could see. While we walked past them, they always keep giving us letters and gifts. I was really happy that we have got fans, from other countrys. Our fans followed us all the way, to outside. While we walked past them, Nayeon hugged my arm. I could hear the fans squeal and begin to take more pictures.

Jahoon: Do you want to show that i'm your boyfriend or something?

Nayeon looked at me surprised and looked down at the floor, while blushing.

Nayeon: I didn't thought we were a couple...

Jahoon: We aren't but soon the whole world will think, we are.

I could feel some wrapping his or her's arm around my free arm. I looked and saw it was Tzuyu, who was smiling at me, brightly. She then tilted her head and layed it down on my shoulder. It maked the fans squeal even more and taking even more pictures. We parted away outside the airport and we droved off.

4 November (2016) 2:00 p.m

Wolf: Wait, manager! Stop!

Manager: What's wrong? Are you all, okay?

We were going to walk inside, one of SNH48 practice. Today, was one of our last practice, which we need to do with SNH48. Tommorow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter