Chapter 11: Comeback preparing and dating time

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 October (2016) 7:00 a.m

Two days ago, i have finished our comeback song 'I don't like you but i love you'. Yesterday, after the practice with WJSN, i showed the lyrics to another producer and we maked the music, to late at night. I was actually proud of myself and happy because i always take a part, at producing, on every of our albums. The members don't mind it! They even think that i'm the best at it but i know for sure, when the members want to write a lyrics, it will be amazing no matter what. I even try to make them take part at producing our comeback album but they didn't want to! The excuse this time, was they will wait to the next album. How can i be sure that they don't say it again, when we actually come to there? Right now we are walking to the company, which lie close to our dorm.

Jahoon: Why don't you guys take part of producing in our album? Then we can be proud of ourselves and say that we did it together. I don't want to take all the praises, when you guys also have done some hard work.

Jack: I don't want to participate because i'm not good at writing songs or producing music and i think that is the same reason for all us.

Jahoon: Even so, then you have all ready participate, even if it just a little part of your lyrics or music, that actually can be used. We can keep the rest of the songs lyrics and music that, we didn't used in the album, for the next album we make.

Jaehwan: But the problem is hyung, you are the only one who can write good lyrics and music. When we try to produce something, it doesn't give any meaning all of it and everything i produce will be trash. Something that would be very bad but when you produce, hyung, it will be very good.

Jahoon: I'm sure that it would be...

Fire: Really bad, right hyung? I can't do it without destroying the whole song.

Mini: I think we should give it a try. I'm sure that we can do it. We are Wolf and wolfs are beasts and there aren't anything that can stop beasts

Jahoon: Ofcourse our little maknae go on his hyungs team. You guys should listen to him and be like him. Right now you guys are making your Jahoon hyung sad by not joining the producer team.

I got a call from Seola. Good time to call Seola. Not that i'm not glad about it but i need to get the members on the producing team for the next album. The have to do it no matter what. I think i need to ask our CEO, about help. But right now i'm glad that Mini have jumped on my team.

Jahoon: Anyeong Hyunjungie~ Good timing of calling me.

Seola: Am i distrubing something Jahoonnie~ ?

Jahoon: Not really, other than i'm trying to get the other members on the producing team. It always me and i don't want to take all the praises because even that i have produced the songs, the members also have did some hard work by singing and dancing. Is always the person who have produce that get the most praises and that makes people forget the other members.

Seola: Ahhh~ Now i see but if they don't want to don't press them to do it. By the way, the reason i call is because that we haven't go out since we begin dating. I want to meet with you today at the same café as we meet, the first time. If you aren't busy.

Jahoon: Right now, i'm busy to 7 p.m because of comeback preaparing but we can meet at the café at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter