Chapter 20: Family [part 2]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 October (2016) 9:00 a.m

 

You really aren't here anymore. I the sheet and layed down on the bed. I could still smell my parents scent. I smiled to myself as i remember, when i was only 5 years old, i would come over to my parents room and asking to sleep with them. The excuse was always that i was scared and couldn't sleep alone but as i got older, it didn't succeed.

Malee (nanny): Mr. Park, the breakfeast is ready and when you have done eat, John will take you to the airport.

Jahoon: Thank you, Malee. I will come down.

Malee, closed the door and i looked at the photo, that was standing at the bed table. It was a family photo of me, Jiwoo, Jinhee and my parents. I placed the photo back at is place and walked down to the morning table. The members will arrive, with a plane to Thailand, in 3 hours. We decide to drive away really early because there may be traffic.

Jahoon: Good morning, Grandma, Jiwoo and Jinhee.

I walked over and hugged my grandmother and kissed her on the cheek. Then i did the same with my siblings.

Grandmother, Jiwoo and Jinhee: Morning to you too, Jahoon.

Grandmother: Sit down and eat. We have a long day today. There is a lot to do.

Jahoon: Actually i got some help. Today my members will arrive and they told me that they want to help with the funeral. Is it okay for them to help us, grandma?

Grandmother: Really? How nice of them. Sure, is okay. If they are like a family to you, then they are also our family.

Jinhee: Seems like i have a chance to date one now.

Jahoon: Is not like i'm going to introduce them to you then. My little sister can't date so easily.

Jinhee: Jahoon~. I'm not a little kid anymore~.

Me and Jiwoo exchanged looks. Seems like we are going to say the same thing.

Jahoon and Jiwoo: No matter what, you are still our precious little sister.

20 October (2016) 12:30 p.m

I'm standing outside the exit gate, waiting for the members to come out. It takes sometime, to come out because of the control. After a half hour, they walked out but not only them. WJSN followed behind them and infront was Seola. They didn't said that, they also will be here! What are they doing here? There is something, that the members have to explain now.

Jahoon: Hello, boys. Seems like you didn't tell me, that WJSN also was going to be here.

Jaehwan looked behind him and then back at me. He shrugged his shoulder and putted a sorry look on his face.

Jaehwan: Dawon called yesterday and asked if we were free today. When i told that we were going to fly to Thailand to help with you family, the girls insist that they wanted to come and help you. Especially Seola.

Mini: Looks like she stil care for you, hyung.

I glanced over to Seola and saw that she was looking at me. I turned my head back to the members.

Jahoon: John, please help my members and the 13 girls over there with their baggage. They are going to live with us. Fire, please tell the girls to follow us. They are going to live with u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter