Chapter 34: In your area

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 November (2016) 10:00 a.m

Mini: Flirt with the man to your left.

We laughed and could see Jaehwan making a 'why did you do that?' face, to the camera. We are doing a game, we are calling voodoo doll. One person are going out in the public, wearing a in-ear. The other are sitting in another room, seeing the situation from a screen and are giving the 'voodoo doll' instructions about what to do. Jaehwan approached the man, who was sitting on a bench and looking down at his phone. Jaehwan sat beside him and seemes to do ageyo. The staffs of Wolf time! didn't let us hear, what happend. The only thing we could see that the man was leaving a very embarrased Jaehwan back. He looked at the camera and pointed at it, angerily.

Jahoon: You are done now, Jaehwan. You can come back. Good work!

Jaehwan came back to the room and headlocked me. I called the members for help but they just laughed.

Jahoon: It wasn't me! It was Mini!

The Tom and Jerry couple rolled around and was wrestling. Fire poked me in the side and pointed at the screen.

Fire: Isn't that Blackpink? Your time to get out, hyung!

The members was cheering for me and i walked outside. I have followed them ever since their debut. Their songs was just my style. I walked outside, putting a hand on my chest. Hope there won't be anything to embarrassed.

3 November (2016) 10:30 a.m

Fire: Approach Blackpink sunbaenims and flirt with Jisoo.

I looked at the camera, angerily. There goes my little hope for not getting embarrassed. Jisoo was my favorite member, bias, in Blackpink. I took a deep breath and approached them. I bowed to them.

Jahoon: Anyeonghaeseyo, sunbaenims.

Jisoo: Anyeong, Jahoon. Something wrong?

They all tilted their head and looked at me, confused. I pointed on my in-ear and the camera, that was hiding very well. They all nodded. Seems like they got, what happend.

Jennie: So, what should you do?

Jahoon: Flirt with Jisoo sunbaenim.

I looked at the ground a little embarrassed. They laughed at me and pushed Jisoo, to me. Pink was creeping up her head. We both looked at the ground.

Lisa: We will leave you two. Have fun!

We looked after them surprised. We turned our head and looked each other in the eyes. I offered her an arm and took her to a bench.

Jisoo: Can they hear what we say?

Jahoon: Nope and i'm happy, they can't. But the audiance can.

Jisoo chuckled a heartily and it formed to a laugh, we both shared. She tilted her head, so it layed down on my shoulder. I swear, i could feel my heart stop. I sat frozen, didn't know what to do.

Jisoo: Since you need to flirt with me, then let's do it.

Jahoon: You know that you were the first one, who caught my eyes. You have a fantasy beauty.

Jisoo: That was too chessy.

Jahon: I know...

JIsoo: But i actually like it.

I turned my head, surprised, to Jisoo. She looked at me and laughed. She pinched my cheeks and patted me on the head.

Mini: Hyung is a playboy!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter