Chapter 10: Dance time

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 October (2016) 6:00 a.m

When i finally, don't have any nightmares, i need to get up early. I really, i mean REALLY, hate to stand up early. If it all were up to me, i want every people to stand up at 10 o'clock. But the reason we have to get up early, is not because that we have perfomance today, but because we needed to go to Starship and begin to learn and pratice, the dances to our colloboration album. I always stand up before the other members, so that i won't get distrubed, when i'm taking a bath. Surprisingly, the members were all awake. Jack, J and Jaehwan was in the bathroom, while Mini, Minho and Fire was in the kitchen preparing breakfeast and something else, that looks like a ton of food for lunch.

"Are everyone sick or something? How can it be you all are awake one and a half hour before manager hyung come. You are always getting up, when there is only a half an hour left and why are there a ton of food for lunch, over there," i pointed at the tower of food on the kitchen table.and why are there a ton of food for lunch, over there," i pointed at the tower of food on the kitchen table.

"Hyung, is because you are always up before us and make breakfeast and lunch for us, every morning, so we wanted to make it today, in return. For the food, over here, is because we wanted to make lunch for you and WJSN sunbaenims." Mini looked at the floor. That is something new, i have seen. He is always outgoing and telling me, what is on his minds.

"Hyung," i looked at Minho, "please don't laugh at me and the others but we have kind of falling in love with the sunbaenims."

"Kind of?"

This time it was Jack, who was talking. He had just finishing showing and was standing with only pants on, "Okay, we can say that we have falling in love but it all because of you hyung. If it wasn't for you, we will never have know them in real life, not close."

"First of all, you guys will have know them, even if i wasn't in a relationship with Seola, because we are having a colloboration together, no matter what. Two, so who are in love with who and i want a reason, especially Mini, you are really young and i have promised your parents that i will take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter