Chapter 36: Concert or date?

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 November (2016) 7:30 a.m

I was sitting getting my hair done, from silver grey to white-blonde, when Kiku and Mo Han approached me. I looked at them while they looked at the floor, pushing each other. Seems like they are arguing, who should talk first. Mo Han took a breath and beginning to talk, while glaring at Kiku for not having started.

Mo Han: We thought of inviting you guys for a party after the concert. Just eating and having fun. As a celebration for our collaboration concert. DO you want to come?

They both bited the bottom of their lips and held their hands tightly. I stood up, after i was done, and walked over to them. I chuckled and patted them under the head.

Jahoon: Ofcourse i will come. No need to worry.

I walked away and kicked Minho in the , after he maded a joke about me. The members ran away, laughing and with me in their heels.

5 November (2016) 8:00 p.m

All: Like a wolf! I'm lonely and dangerius, looking for love. Like a wolf! I'm only lokking for you. Waiting for you but now that never gonna be. I'm dangerous.

We finish our debut song and got a loud cheering from the chinese fans. The light turned off and the members walking away to backsatge, after having patted me on the back. Mini gave me a hug and whispered.

Mini: Good luck, hyung.

He ran after the others and i prepared for one of my solo songs. While the intro was playing, Kiku came over to me and kissed me on the lips. We looked each other in the eyes before she returned to her seat, on the stage. My song was playing.

Jahoon: My name is J Wolf. Why? Because i'm lonely like a wolf. I'm too dangerous too be with but i'm loyal like a chingu too but no one, noe one understand me. I'm different from the other, no like that. "You should be like us," everyone say that but them, same old people that are scared of people different from the others. No on, no one understand me. But everyone, every ing sh*t people out there listen to me and be scared of me, someday i'm going to be bigger than you! Be careful!

No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. Because i'm lonely, lonely wolf. No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. Because i'm lonely, lonely wolf.

Walking around, busy like hell. Same clothes, same hairstyle, almost same face and everything the same. Then there is me, everything different. Lokking down at me. Teasing me. Ignoring me. Different feel, hobby. Can't go. Standing and going down and down. Killing me like a crazy! Trying to find who like me and love me, is like a maze. Is... killing me.

No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. Because i'm lonely, lonely wolf. No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. No one know me (3x) the big J Wolf. Because i'm lonely, lonely wolf.

I sat down at my seat, after changing my clothes, and looked when the girls, prepared for their stage. Jack came over and sat beside me. The other members came after a little while.

Kiku came over to me and sitted at my seat when i prepared for performing. I looked at her and then at her lips. I shooked my head to concentrate.

Jaehwan: Acting like i'm ignoring you but feels and like that. You think i hate but that just what i show.

Mini: Being mean to you, think that my feelings will go away. Can't do anything right, and i maked you cry.

Minho: Wanting to disappear from you, the city and from the world. When i'm down, feeling all alone, you help.

Fire: But please go away. I can't do this. Me and you are like north and south, which can never be together. Ever.

All: I don't like you but i love you! alling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! You make my world and heart like a paradise, that will crash when i hurt you. I don't like you but i love you! Calling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! I love you, my hero.

Jahoon: Here and there. Right to left. Up and down. Everything, everywhere, every breath. The scent of you walking around me and capturing me. I'm in a maze. A maze that i can't never get out. Can't get away from you. Drowning deeper and deeper in my heart. I'm falling in a spell, called love. Love is you.

Jack: Leave me aloone, you hurt me. Being with you, i hurt you. Things don't go the way, north and south. Too different. Live you like it was the end of my world but it can't be.

J: Hug me. Forget about the world. Me and you. Love is a game. Either wrong the whole way or us two forever. Ever. My love is you.

All: I don't like you but i love you! alling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! You make my world and heart like a paradise, that will crash when i hurt you. I don't like you but i love you! Calling my feelings out, hope that you know. I don't like you but i love you! I love you, my hero.

5 November (2016) 10:00 p.m

Before i knew it, we were already near the end. It had been so much fun with the chinese fans, that i forget about the time. We finished the concert with our, Wolf, solo songs and SNH48's solo songs.

Mini: Everything, everything, everything. You are my everything. Everywhere i see you. Here, there and in my heart. Feel, feel, feel. Your touch, your lip. Chilling me and touching my heart.

I froze in time beacuse of you. My world is only us two, dancing to the end of the night. Feeling you here and feeling you there. It aren't enough for me. I want you. Everyday, every month, every year i want you. I feel like my world, my heart are crashing without you. I can't help but fall under your laws. Every word you whisper to me, chilling me down my spine. Feeling you here and there. Everyday, every month, every year i want you.

Everything, everything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter