Chapter 14: Alone and Wolf time! [part 1]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 October (2016) unknow time

People saying, when you about to die, you see the most happy moments in your life, but i can't see any. Right now, i'm seeing all the worst and bad things, that have happend to me. Some moments i just want to forget. The moments are coming to me, like i only had bad memories from my life. Beep... Beep... Beep...

I open my eyes, only to see bright, white light. I blinked, to get use to it. Beep... Beep... Beep... I looked to my right, seeing an machine, telling me about my heartbeat. I turned my head back to see in the roof. I groaned in every movement i maked. What happend to me? I looked around the room, carefully, and saw that i was in hospital. Right. I remember it now. There was a car driving towards Seola. I pushed her away and got hit myself, that is why i'm here. I could hear a click come from the door. I turned my sight to the door and saw the members running straight to me, followed by a doctor and the WJSN members. But there were missing someone. Seola. The members hugged me lightly but still, it was painful.

Doctor: Do you remember this people? And what happend yesterday?

Jahoon: Yes, doctor. I remember everything clearly.

Doctor: Then you are really lucky! You hitted you head pretty badly. You neck too. That's why when you turn you head, that you will groan in pain. Your right knee, were not that lucky.

Jahoon: Why?

Doctor: Your knee got discolated and got hit badly on a rock. You can't dance or do any sport, anymore.

I can't... I can't dance... anymore. But i'm and idol. It was my dream to dance and sing on stage, infront of people that like me. So this must... be the end of my dreams...

Doctor: Don't worry, Jahoon! You can still dance and do sport but you need to get an operation first and you need to work out with your knee, so it can come back to like it were before the accident.

Jahoon: How long do i need to work out my knee before i can dance again?

Doctor: Depends on how much you work out. If you work out everyday, about three hours, then i would think that you can stand on stage and sing and dance again, with no problem, in you knee.

Jahoon: But how about my colloboration and comeback, this year?

Doctor: I'm sorry but you need to just sit and singing. You can't dance until there is no problem with your knee. I will leave you alone with you friends, so you can think about it.

The doctor leaved the room and i looked at the members and the WJSN members.

Jahoon: Thank you for coming and seeing me but i have a question. Where is my phone?

My phone is very important to me. I got it from a person that i have know in a very long time before i became an idol. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter