Chapter 23: Funeral and seeing her again [part 3]

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 October (2016) 12:00 a.m

We were taking a break, because it was lunch. I excused myself, from the others, and walked over to the toilet. I could walk without crutches now but i have to do it slowly without hurting myself. When i was done and wlaked outside to meet the others, i got stopped by.... by Anna.

Anna: Long time no see.

Jahoon: Yeah...

Anna: I missed you. I missed everything about you.

Anna hugged me and burying her head into my neck. I could feel my heartbeat begin to raise and that i was getting hotter. Maybe it was only becuase of the weather. I couldn't say. I tried to push Anna away, because i ddin't wanted Seola to see us like this and get hurt, but she was strong and stood fast. She was hugging me, like it was the end. After some while, she releasing me and took a step away from me but we were still, dangerously, close to each other. I took a step back, not wanting to cause any misunderstanding.

Anna: Why you walk away from me? You don't love me anymore? You said that i was your everything and you couldn't live without me.

I must say, that i have to give her right. At that time, when we were dating, i was always saying to her, that i love her more than anyone ever will do and that i can't live without her. But at that time, i was still young and didn't know anything about love. She was also my first love. I wasn't experience about love and dating. Anna moved forward, towards me and locked her arms around my neck. She pulled my face closer to her's and begin tilt her head. She putted her soft lips, on mine, and begin kissing me. I couldn't resist. But still i tried. I stood straight, without moving, while she tried to get me to kiss her back. When i stood there, i could hear someone yell my name.

Seola: Jahoon!

I pushed Anna away from me surprised and saw, the members and WJSN, standing and looking at me.

Jahoon: Seola! It not what it looks like.

Seola came over to me and slapped me. She then pushed me while hitting me. Then she truned around and leaved with the girls, behind her. I was standing there dumbfond, didn't know what to do. Anna walked back inside, the temple, and the boys walked over to me.

Mini: Hyung, what was that? Who is she?

Jahoon: I didn't do it! It was her who kissed me! I didn't do anything!

Jaehwan: Calm down, hyung. We should calm down and clear this.

Jaehwan and Fire wrapped an arm around my shoulder, from each side, and took me to a bench.

Fire: First of all, who is she?

I sighed. I didn't actually wanted to talk about it but since they want to know, i will tell it. We don't keep secrets to each other, in Wolf.

Jahoon: She is my ex-girlfriend, which i thought was dead, a few years ago. We have been dated since we were 14 years old and to the accident, from about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter