Chapter 28: Album recording and hoobaes

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 October (2016) 8:00 a.m

Today, we are on the way to the company, to record the rest of our album. Our solo song. That's right. In the end, the members agreed to take a part in the producing. When we were on the break, the members have begin to write their solo song. There always come over to me and asked for help. I didn't tell them what to write, instead give them some hints of what they could do. When i looked at their songs the last, i saw that they have listen to me and writed exactly what i said. Seems like they really trust me. We greeted the staff at the entrance and took the elevator to the tenth floor.

28 October (2016) 8:30 a.m

When we were going to open the door, to the recording room, we could hear some music and girls singing.

Jaehwan: What is going on? Are we going to have another collaboration?

I shrugged and looked inside, the studio. There was a girl singing, in the recording box, while 6 other girls, sitting and waititng for they turn. When she finished singing, we walked inside. The girls standed up and bowed to us. We bowed back and bowed to our CEO.

CEO: Boys, these girls are going to be your hoobaes. They are going to debut the same time, as your comeback.

The girls: 2,3. We are going to be with you, forever. Anyeonghaeseyo, Buddy imida.

They introduce themselves and bowed to CEO before they leaved the room, to dance practice. CEO clapped us on the back and leaved the room.

Producer: Ready to sing your solo songs?

We took it after age. First Mini, Minho, Fire, J, Jack, Jaehwan and lastly me.

Producer: Please begin singing, Mini.

Everything, everything, everything. You are my everything. Everywhere i see you. Here, there and in my heart. Feel, feel, feel. Your touch, your lips. Chilling me and touching my heart...

Ofcourse, our maknae did good. Even that he aren't the main singer, he is the one who improve the most in singing. We all clapped of him, when he walked out. He bowed and smiled widely.

Mini: Is all thanks to Jahoon hyung, that the song is so good.

Minho walked inside the recording room and putted the headphones on.

Producer: Please begin rapping, Minho.

Thouch, breath, evil. Shaking my heart. Smiling coldly. Punish me, i'm all yours. I have fall under your spell. Your word, my law. I'm sitting in a prison, that i can't never escape. Thouch, breath, evil. Evil, evil, evil...

Fire walked inside the recording. He maked a grimace, when the producer wasn't looking. We laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter