Chapter 26: The longest and maybe worst flight

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 October (2016) 6:00 a.m

Today, i didn't woke up from anohter nightmare but because we needed to satnd up early, if we wanted to get to the airport in time. It takes some times to drive to the airport. I dressed up and checked my baggage. I have already packed yesterday. My grandma wanted one of the servants to help me pack becuase i was just discharged from hospital yesterday. Being the person that want to show that i can do things on my own, i denied help. We eated our breakfeast and drived to the airport, right away. Grandma and my siblings came with us, to say goodbye. Malee, also came with us and John too, ofcurse. I t was the two of them, that i was closest to. There have been like big sister and brother to me, when i was alone and also because they always took care of me. We arrived at the airport and took our baggage. The fans were standing at the airport entrance, ready with their camera. How in the world, did they even know that we were going to go home today? We all said goodbye to grandma and my siblings, after we all checked in.

26 October (2016) 8:00 a.m

We splitted up, to go on search in the airport. I decied to walk alone, which maked the maknae worrying about me. I walked around a little and looking for some candy, i could eat on the flight.

?: Is that really you? Jahoon? Leader of Wolf?

I turned around to see who was calling me. It was none other than Ten from NCT. We bowed to each other.

Ten: Is really nice to met you, Jahoon-shi. Your group are even more popular than us now.

Jahoon: Please don't use honorific to me, sunbaenim. It should be me instead, who are using the honorific. We aren't as popular as you, sunbaenim. Every song, your groups ahve come out with, are really amazing and making our songs seems like nothing.

Ten: No it's not. I hope that we can make a collaboration, some times. Please excuse me but my flight are going to go off soon.

We exchanged numbers, before he left. I walked outside the shop, after buying some candy and walked over to a café. There about 3 hours left before the flight are going to go off. 2 and a half hour before, i need to be at the gate.

Cashier: What can i do for you?

Jahoon: An americano, please.

?: Can you buy one for me too, Jahoon?

I looked around, to see the owner of the voice. It was none other than Nayeon from Twice. She was smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter