Chapter 8: Hello counselor

complicated life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 October (2016) 9:00 a.m

"Anyeonghaeseyo, we will counsel you on your unspeakable concerns. National competition of worries!"

"Let's us please welcome, that came for giving you good luck, AOA Mina! Beastly and manly group, you will fall in love with, Wolf Jahoon! They are all "shy, shy, shy," Twice Sana and Dahyun!" I applaud, until my hands begin to be red.

"You all just had a comeback, expect Jahoon, who had a debut, right?"

"Ne." It was like we were one person, answering at the same time.

"Can you please show us the dance moves, in your comeback and debut song?" Should we start with Jahoon?"

"Ofcourse, Youngja started with a man because she want to see abs," Dongyeop sunbaenim shouldn't have said that. First of all, he receive a pillow by Youngja sunbenim, in his head and two because everytime it happen to be abs, involved, everybody will go crazy. I have seen it a lot on tv.

*a chorus later*

"WOW! He's an amazing dancer! And also have amazing abs! I heard that you can dance to other group too, is that right Jahoon?"

"Yes, that is right."

"Then after, Mina, Sana and Dahyun, have danced to they song, then you will covering they song, Jahoon."

Because i have a good memory and that my body, since kid, have used to that i'm dancing, i can easily cover there dance. And even sing, while dancing.

*a few songs later*

"Let us see today concerns. 'fan hell', 'night party', 'too fat' and 'dirty man'. The last one match to Dongyeop." Ofcourse Chanwoo sunbaenim just joked about it but it were really funny.

"The first concern is 'fan hell', "Anyeonghaeseyo, i'm a mother of two kids, who have a husband that is a fan maniac. He really love to dance and fanchant to kpop songs, when they come out on tv. He even drag me and the kids in it. When he follow them to school, he will listen to music and dance. Even when we are on a date, that. When he's outside, he fanchant to the music, making people looking weird at him. One time, he invited four strangers to live with us, and he's excused that, they were friends from work and they all love kpop and that if they lived with us, he had friends to talk with that love kpop like him. One of the bedrooms, we have, are all full of kpop albums. From Apink, T-ara and Nine muses to Twice, AOA and Wolf. Please help me, doing something about him."" I was suprised because a full room of kpop albums! Isn't that too much? Even that i'm a kpop fan and have albums, i don't have that much so it fill a room.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter