Chapter 2

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu and Nayeon walked down the street. They held each other's hand and laughed on their way to school. Their relationship are known by the students, both are popular. Nayeon's a junior and the student council's vice president. She's one of the popular students alongside other 5 more students including Tzuyu. Tzuyu's a freshman, a lot knows her by being the prettiest girl in the campus. She's also the drummer of their band.

The two were happily walking in front of the gate and students are staring at them, admiring their beauty.

"Wow, Tzuyu's so perfect." A girl with an ash gray haired said.

"Nayeon's such a dream girl." A spiky haired guy added.

A handsome guy appeared in front of the group. "You two are such beauties. Nayeon! I like you!"

Tzuyu smirked and wrapped her arm around Nayeon's waist. Nayeon felt Tzuyu's jealousness, she stood closer to her. They were almost in Nayeon's classroom when they heard talks about transferees. They saw girls talking about it.

"Hey! Have you heard? Twice's jline is gonna be attending our school!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm excited! I'm a fan of Momo's!"

They noticed a group of male students talking about it as well.

"Dude, we'll see Sana here in the campus anytime soon." guy 1 said.

"She's so hot, she's my type of girl." guy 2 replied.

Guy 3 added. "Mina's a beauty too. She isn't the black swan of their group for nothing."

"Twice? The popul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter