Chapter 33

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's at her room, the lights are off. She's sitting on the floor beside her bed hugging her knees. "Zaki." She murmured.

The door to her room opens and Nayeon went inside. The girl saw her crying so she walks towards her and kneels in front of her.

"What happened? Did you tell her everything that I told you to say?" Nayeon's her hair.

Tzuyu nodded.

"Good. Just do the right thing and everything will be at peace." Nayeon leans in and kisses her on the lips. The younger girl did not respond. Nayeon stands up and before going out stops in the door.

"I know that I'm still there in your heart." And closes the door.

 

After a few days, Tzuyu's getting use to Nayeon being around. Their relationship is a little better now. The two are in the living room, eating. 

Someone's knocking on the door and Nayeon opened it.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun forces their way in..

"What did you do Chou? We heard it from Sana unnie. How could you do that?!" Dahyun's mad at her.

Tzuyu speaks softly. "I didn't do anything."

Dahyun grabs her by her shirt and is about to punch her, Dubu's fist stops in the air. "Sana unnie cried so much! I don't know what's your real reason but you shouldn't have done that to her." Dahyun's cold eyes stares at her.

Tzuyu's quiet, she's not giving any reaction to them. The girl looks lifeless.

Chaeyoung pity her friend. She's sure that something happened and that's why Tzuyu's acting like that. 

"What happened, Tzuyu yah? I know that you don't really like your decision, we know you.. pretending like nothing happened won't fix the problem. You need to face it."

Her friends left. She and Nayeon washes the dishes, cleans the living room. The older girl powers on the tv.

 

Momo, Mina and Sana are being interviewed. Tzuyu's watching Sana answering all of the questions. Then they mention about going on a world tour.

Sana's smiling like everything's okay. "See? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter