Chapter 10

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu and the others were inside the headquarters. She made sure to sat near Nayeon and not look at Sana.

Sana on the other hand, kept on looking at Tzuyu because she wants to talk to her and apologize again. Both of them still felt the awkwardness that they had felt yesterday when they were together.

"So everyone's here now, let's start so we can go home earlier than expected." Jihyo sat in front of everyone.

"First, we will film the commercial invitation then print out posters and lastly we'll go the venue to see it and give this to the person that we will talk to." Jeongyeon added and showed them the paper.

It's a letter that has the signature of the school's president proving that they will be needing to use the gymnasium for an event.

Everyone were all ears to Jihyo and Jeongyeon when Tzuyu noticed someone moved, it was Sana. Sana removed her hair pin and her hair beautifully cascaded, Tzuyu felt in awe. She was staring at Sana when the girl noticed her and looked back. Flashback of the memories they had shared yesterday came back, how pretty her eyes are, how cute her nose is, how her face is so close to hers. Tzuyu blushed. She shook her head and looked back at Jihyo again.

Sana found the blushing Tzuyu so cute. Suddenly, Sana remembered that she couldn't act the same way and be close to her, her smile faded.

"Something wrong, baby?" Nayeon asked her girlfriend, worry is visible on her face.

"Of course baby, I'm fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter