Chapter 12

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They successfully printed copies of it and left to see the venue. They weren't expecting to see stalls outside of it and in front of them is a white huge and tall building and a dome like one.

"Wow, no wonder this place is popular. The view here is beautiful plus there's lots of fun activities out here. Imagine us going in there for the ball." Jeongyeon reiterated while observing the busy street.

"Do we have time? Because I want to have that stuff toy. It's so cute." Sana pointed to one of the stalls while doing puppy eyes.

Dahyun chimed in. "Yeah.. can you give us a few mins.? We'll just buy that Shiba Inu for the cutie." Dahyun smiled to Sana.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon nodded. "Just 5 mins.." Jihyo added.

Sana and Dahyun went to the stall with lots of cute stuff. Tzuyu's just observing them then turned to Nayeon.

"Baby? Do you want anything? I'll buy it for you."

Nayeon went in front of the store too, looking for a thing that would get her interest.

"There!" Nayeon pointed at something.

Tzuyu followed the direction to where her girlfriend is pointing at. It's a small white bunny sized pillow.

"That's cute.. just like you."

Nayeon smiled and showed her bunny teeth.. Tzuyu kissed Nayeon's forehead in front of Sana and Dahyun and her Nayeonie blushed.

"Tzuyu yah! I love you!" Nayeon throws herself to the younger girl and hugged her tightly.

"Hahaha, I love you too my Nayeonie."

Sana and Dahyun saw the sweet moment.. Dubu was happy for them and is still continuing in looking at them while Sana diverted her attention to the stuff toy again. She hugged it..

"Thank you Dahyunie.. this is so cute." Sana looks like a cute kid hugging that stuff toy, Dahyun thought.

"Don't mention it unnie, you're welcome. I'm happy this made you smile."

"It really did and since you bought this for me. I'll help you on something.."

Sana leaned in on the other girl's ear then whispered something..

"Daebak! You would do that for me? You're such a great observer. Thanks in advance!" Dahyun hugged the other girl and Sana hugged her back.

"Haha, I'll help you. Rest assure Dahyun ssi.." they part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter