Chapter 30

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the?? Why are you guys so noisy??" Tzuyu complains. It was morning. The girl grab one pillow then covered her head trying to block the noise then she open her eyes realizing that there are a lot of voices in their room. She quickly sits up.

There's Momo, Dahyun, Mina, Chaeyoung and Sana playing scrabble on the floor. "Please guys! I wanna sleep.."

Sana stood up and hugs the younger girl with all her force making her fall on top of her.  "Good morning Tzu! Get up now, stop sleeping. I miss you." The japanese girl smiled.

Tzuyu obediently did what Sana ask her. "Okay, okay. Let me take a bath first.. I've missed you too." She stands up and walk towards the bathroom while her eyes are close. She closed the door.

"Dahyunie! You cheated! You can't put a tile there.." Momo said to her girlfriend.

"Of course I can Momoring... hahaha"

Momo pouts. "Mina chan, it's our turn."

Mina is thinking carefully when Chaeyoung whispered to her.

C A S C A D E

"Hey dwarf! It's not fair! What are you doing? We're supposed to be teammates here."

"Sorry dubu. Mina chan needs help." Chaeyoung said to her friend.

"Chaeyoung ssi's different from you. I don't know what took over me to accept you as my girlfriend." Momo teasingly glared at her.

"Why? Do you now regret your decision?!"

"No, I'm just kidding.." The japanese girl grins and kisses Dahyun on her cheek.

Dahyun smiles widely making her eyes smaller. "I know you are.."

Chaeyoung keeps staring at Mina while the other girl is thinking of her next move. "Why?" Mina glances at the smol girl.

"Nothing.. you're just so pretty."

Mina blushes and holds Chaeyoung's hand. "Thank you, I love you Chaeyoungie."

 

Tzuyu opens the door and walks towards her closet wearing a bathrobe. Sana sees the younger girl, stands behind her and hugs her at the back.

"Let's go out Tzu.."

"Where do you want to go my Zaki?"

"Just anywhere as long as I'm with you."

"Stop being so sweet, Sana unnie. Haha"

"Why? Aren't you comfortable with it?"

"Oh no.. I totally love it. I might kiss you now."

Sana covers her lips. "Not here.."

Tzuyu turns around. "Why?? Ahh.. I know. You want to do it when we're alone." Yoda leers.

The japanese girl shakes her head.

"Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter