Chapter 26

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's excited about the trip and today's the day they have all been waiting for. The students are in the airport and is now going inside the airplane.

The top 10 popular students are the ones sitting in front. 

Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon are in the 1st line of seat on the right side and on the left side are Mina, Momo and Dahyun. Behind the three student council officers are Tzuyu, Sana and Chaeyoung and in the sits on their opposite side is Somi with the other student council officers.

Nayeon is hearing Tzuyu and Sana's lovey dovey lines. If she can only change sit or get off the plane she would do it.

 

"What's inside the wooden case you brought?" Sana asked the younger girl.

"It's my violin.."

"Really, you can play the violin? Can you play anything for me later?

"Yes, I can. Haven't I told you that? The reason why I brought it, is because of you. I will play my most favorite piece later just for you.." Tzuyu leaned in and stare at her. "You're so pretty Zaki.. I don't wanna stop staring at you."

"Stop it Tzu. Haha why are you so cute?"

"You're cuter.."

"I'm not. Hey, you're holding my hand so tight and please lower your voice, okay?"

Tzuyu leans on the chair again. "Okay.. by the way, when are you, Mina unnie and Momo unnie going to Japan?"

"After 2 weeks."

"That soon? Can I go with you guys? I can't live a day without seeing you."

Sana blushed at that. "As much as I would love to Tzu, you have to go to school. We are different, you will graduate in the academy while us? We only have a few months to stay and we will have our world tour."

"Can't you stay?"

"I'd love to stay and be with you but being an idol is one of my responsibilities too. Sorry.. don't worry after our concerts, we'll go out again with the others."

"You promise?"

"Promise.."

Nayeon can't really take it, she doesn't want to hear them anymore. The girl put on her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter